Check your account email address ×

J6 - Trump Did Authorize 10k NG

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm a fucking idiot because you can't answer a question?

You’re a tds fuck.. just like the others.. fact

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

First it was a lie, now it's not.

Trump asked for it, Pelosi declined it.

No it wasn't needed if the fbi didn't stir up the crowd.  That was the plan and why the NG was declined.  

Where in your link does it say he asked Pelosi? All it says was he suggested. That doesn't mean he asked.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

First it was a lie, now it's not.

Trump asked for it, Pelosi declined it.

No it wasn't needed if the fbi didn't stir up the crowd.  That was the plan and why the NG was declined.  

So they didn’t even need them? Strange point trying to be made.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So they didn’t even need them? Strange point trying to be made.

how can you not make the connection?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

It wasn’t violent and mostly peaceful but then I guess it became violent after Ray Epps riled them up and made them do bad things. And then they needed the national guard. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Just stop dude. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You've seen his email to his lawyer.  Not smart enough to stop.

What would I stop for?I happen to believe my eyes these are videos.... videos don't lie.

I know there is another video but this will do. You can start at the 3 minute mark. ...  Not necessary to fire upon crowd at that point plus the dumphuks fired on their own and retreated and the crowd followed :lmao:.... Not nearly the narrative the January 6th committee was portraying.

P.s. realtor called me this morn after my somewhat nasty message and he totally agrees with me and is pushing for my money to be returned.  Even her lawyer has supposedly stated they need to give my money back.  Pretty sure I will be getting it next week or I will sue for interest. ....so no harm, no foul.    :lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where in your link does it say he asked Pelosi? All it says was he suggested. That doesn't mean he asked.

It's her call moron.  It rests with her.  She denied it.

Understand?

I doubt it.:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's her call moron.  It rests with her.  She denied it.

Understand?

I doubt it.:lol:

It doesnt say he suggested it to Pelosi. Moron.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What would I stop for?I happen to believe my eyes these are videos.... videos don't lie.

I know there is another video but this will do. You can start at the 3 minute mark. ...  Not necessary to fire upon crowd at that point plus the dumphuks fired on their own and retreated and the crowd followed :lmao:.... Not nearly the narrative the January 6th committee was portraying.

P.s. realtor called me this morn after my somewhat nasty message and he totally agrees with me and is pushing for my money to be returned.  Even her lawyer has supposedly stated they need to give my money back.  Pretty sure I will be getting it next week or I will sue for interest. 

They also lied about Harris and said she was still in the capital.  She left just after 11 am.  Another lie by J6.

Nevermind the pipe bomb suspect who was recorded with 1x frame.:lol:

How'd that happen.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

She turned it down idiot.  Why?

Sherlock?:lol:

No where does it say she was asked nor did she turn it down.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No where does it say she was asked nor did she turn it down.

Why did they deny the request was made?

Keep getting fooled.

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)

Feds everywhere , Cops open doors , NG turned down . What a joke. Damn if only they had inbred Steve's stun Gun :lmao:

“Stop the Steal’s propensity to attract white supremacists, militia members, and others who actively promote violence may lead to a significantly dangerous situation for law enforcement and the general public alike,” the report says, according to the New York Times.

But leadership passed on using National Guard troops to bolster the police presence and instructed the agency’s Civil Disturbance Unit to hold back on using its most potent crowd-control weapons like stun guns.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/capitol-riot-report-reveals-police-were-told-to-hold-back/

Edited by EvilBird

I just loaded hay on a j6’ers pick up truck this morning.  I didn’t get a chance to ask if he’s gonna fess up to firing a few rounds into the air that day. :lol:

29 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Feds everywhere , Cops open doors , NG turned down . What a joke. Damn if only they had inbred Steve's stun Gun :lmao:

“Stop the Steal’s propensity to attract white supremacists, militia members, and others who actively promote violence may lead to a significantly dangerous situation for law enforcement and the general public alike,” the report says, according to the New York Times.

But leadership passed on using National Guard troops to bolster the police presence and instructed the agency’s Civil Disturbance Unit to hold back on using its most potent crowd-control weapons like stun guns.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/capitol-riot-report-reveals-police-were-told-to-hold-back/

Or your wife giving the vax to everyone!

:lol: