Check your account email address ×

J6 - Trump Did Authorize 10k NG

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So Trump authorized the call up of NG troops because he knows trumpers are fucking crazy and the exact opposite of mosh-pitting gypsy van dwellers.

Yeah, basically.  Gotta hand it to ya, when you are right, you are right fucking on man!!!!:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t think I’ve ever known a more empty headed bunch of political zealots so enamored with one man. 

Okay Dr Spin and Mr. Joe.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t think I’ve ever known a more empty headed bunch of political zealots so enamored with one man. 

Oh it's a scene man...:lmao:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a moron.

Dumb as a stump.:lol:

Still can't answer a simple question.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's a large gathering and anything can happen at large gatherings... Trump initiated and authorized the 10,000 NG and Pelosi and crew deliberately declined it.    

Was the national guard needed?

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Was the national guard needed?

Not until the crowd was incited by the Capitol Police... Launching tear gas canisters and rubber bullets unnecessarily.   We have now seen the videos that disclose this.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not until the crowd was incited by the Capitol Police... Launching tear gas canisters and rubber bullets unnecessarily.   We have now seen the videos that disclose this.

Lets see the videos that show the capital police incited it. This outta be good.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not until the crowd was incited by the Capitol Police... Launching tear gas canisters unnecessarily.   We have now seen the videos that disclose this.

The tear gas you’re referring to happened after the Capitol has been breached. We’ve covered this before.

You’ve referred to J6 multi times as peaceful and a tour. Surprised you now think the national guard was needed. Those bad police, making good people do bad things against their will. 

:pc:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Lets see the videos that show the capital police incited it. This outta be good.

I'll look for it later ...I'm going to home Depot right now...In the meantime enjoy this little nugget of what really went down 😉.... Sure there were some hooligans outside but the majority were as depicted in this video

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The tear gas you’re referring to happened after the Capitol has been breached. We’ve covered this before.

You’ve referred to J6 multi times as peaceful and a tour. Surprised you now think the national guard was needed. Those bad police, making good people do bad things against their will. 

I don't remember covering this at all before and it was not before it was breached.   I'll find the video later if it has not already been pulled and censored.     Remember these are the videos that they were trying to hide and we're quite successful for a long time.   But now they are busted

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'll look for it later ...I'm going to home Depot right now...In the meantime enjoy this little nugget of what really went down 😉.... Sure there were some hooligans outside but the majority were as depicted in this video

Just stop dude. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just stop dude. 

You've seen his email to his lawyer.  Not smart enough to stop.  Perhaps if he thought for a second he would realize that anytime you agree with Lloyd you are wrong so changing your mind would make sense.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't remember covering this at all before and it was not before it was breached.   I'll find the video later if it has not already been pulled and censored.     Remember these are the videos that they were trying to hide and we're quite successful for a long time.   But now they are busted

Yes we did cover it before and yes it was after the fact. Look up the timeline.

No one is busted you crazy person. Pulled and censored. :lolz:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Don’t forget Ray Epps, the best FBI agent of all time.

Ray was promoted... he's running Mule Trains with ballots now.

17866v.jpg

if he knew how to fly he may have gotten a Blackbird assignment. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

He thinks its edgy :lol:

Just reminds me of my Taylor obsessed daughters :lol:

he thinks it's hilarious reading moronic posts and trolling morons... he's kind've an asshole tbh

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Still can't answer a simple question.  

never does, never will... 

58 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

wait, wait, wait... Capital Police or the FBI?   Jesus Christ... can your cult pick one or the other ffs?!!!

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You sound boosted.

you (again) sound :owned: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You sound boosted.

I'm not boosted but a little amazed at your lack of answers.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a fucking moron.  

That's your Canandian way of saying you got nothing?

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do you think the national guard was needed on J6?

First it was a lie, now it's not.

Trump asked for it, Pelosi declined it.

No it wasn't needed if the fbi didn't stir up the crowd.  That was the plan and why the NG was declined.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It means you're a fucking idiot.

I'm a fucking idiot because you can't answer a question?

• Haha 3