Check your account email address ×

Epic gang bang

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

He has a chopper?

Yeah - Momo's a CFO of a Fortune 500 company and has a mahogany office.  He flies all over Canada on his Copter. Just ask him. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I have no idea what went down with you guys and hcs ,so I'm staying out of it 

Way before my time.  

Visit when looking for info, don't see the point of bashing one site vs another. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

That is actually a very good idea....after having my own website....i honestly dont know why anyone would want to be a mod.

Its a thankless job, people always bitching, never happy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - Momo's a CFO of a Fortune 500 company and has a mahogany office.  He flies all over Canada on his Copter. Just ask him. :lol: 

Liar :flush: 

10 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

You have been proven to be just that. Fraud.

Liar and an obsessed stroked out brain dead maggot feeding on shit FUCK posts what? :fuckoff: 

Just now, Cumulus Nimbus said:

No mongo, I will not fuck off. You are a proven liar, and are a fraud. Everyone here knows it.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Liar and an obsessed stroked out brain dead maggot feeding on shit FUCK posts what? :fuckoff: 

Just now, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Momo, the sites proven liar. In good company with gutter and moonpan.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Come on everyone sing it with me.

I love you,
You love me,
We're a great big happy family!

With a smile and a kiss,
A hug form me to you,
Won't you say you love me too?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Tomcat turned alot of people off.

Tommcunt and Saya fucked it up. The two biggest powertrippin little dick syndrome guys around. 

It it really used to be a good info site, but so many "internet mechanics" like Passo racing that really don't know a fuckin thing pushed all the good guys away. 

Brock may have been a titbaby, but he actually knows his shit. Now you got guys like northstarrick who actually knows a little bit, but he's a parts jockey. He doesn't have the knowledge to actually fix stuff. Lately every single post he posts has how his 600cc sled beats up on 800cc and turbo cats.......haha fuckin idiot. 

Imo it's still not a terrible site, but it's definitely changed a lot. And not for the better. 

Edited by Legend

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Brock may have been a titbaby, but he actually knows his shit. Now you got guys like northstarrick who actually knows a little bit, but he's a parts jockey. He doesn't have the knowledge to actually fix stuff. Lately every single post he posts has how his 600cc sled beats up on 800cc and turbo cats.......haha fuckin idiot. 

Imo it's still not a terrible site, but it's definitely changed a lot. And for the better. 

In bold. Lol yeah he loses a bit of credibility when he claims hes the fastest in the fuckin nation like its a fact when he only races people in the east. Otherwise he isnt too bad. I like the site just to hang around and if someone needs help with something that i am familiar with i throw my 2 cents in. IMO most of the admin staff there does just fine i haven't had issues with anyone. Cant play by the rules take your ball and go home.

I am all for a good old debate and disagree but the personal attack shit over the internet is wild. Like anyone would be saying this shit face to face if it was in real life....... Doubt it. Little ribbing here and there and calling out BS is fine tho.

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

In bold. Lol yeah he loses a bit of credibility when he claims hes the fastest in the fuckin nation like its a fact when he only races people in the east. Otherwise he isnt too bad. I like the site just to hang around and if someone needs help with something that i am familiar with i throw my 2 cents in. IMO most of the admin staff there does just fine i haven't had issues with anyone. Cant play by the rules take your ball and go home.

I am all for a good old debate and disagree but the personal attack shit over the internet is wild. Like anyone would be saying this shit face to face if it was in real life....... Doubt it. Little ribbing here and there and calling out BS is fine tho.

I agree. 

I called Tommcunt out for violating the site rules. He was name calling somebody. Fuckin fag banned me. Said calling out of mods isn't allowed. Lmao. Do as I say, not as I do. 

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I have no idea what went down with you guys and hcs ,so I'm staying out of it 

Not me....this is just my game.  A bunch whiney little bitches crying about getting their game ball thrown out of the ball park,  then are locked out after they go fetch it.  JESUS.  Get a life you fuckin' mooks!  :lol: NOW HOLD ON!!!!!!  To be more than fair, yes, I've heard some stories about some ill ways that some of you got banished and maybe it was a bit premature.  I pride myself in being able to dish it and take it...and if I'm dishing, I don't get to use my "Mod card" to even up the game when I start loosing.  It happens, I've seen it both on HCS and other sites.  Not sure why some mods are themselves a big fat puss when it comes to the shit-shows.  Just stay out of you don't like it...and most tend to do just that.  I don't know who some of you are because your names are different but I have an idea and based on some of your posts in here, I'd like to see you back at HCS.  But some of you left the full-on retard station on the drunken short bus some time ago bound for Idiotville.  Based on some of your jibberish ladened infantile posts, I could probably guess who some of you clowns were within about three of four tries and honestly, some of you were canned right in the middle of my response to your little sniveling asses.  DAMN IT!!!!  :lol:

As far as HCS being a site full of "idiot know nothings", well, that is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.  The ones saying that are the ones that still hold a hate-candle for getting their walking papers over there.  So...here's to you guys....SUCK MY FUCKING WANG!!!!!!!!!!!  If you weren't such a complete imbecile, you'd have taken that first "vacation" and got your head right, instead, you laid in bed for nights on end steaming about what will happen when the door opens back up.  Then, when you let fly, you looked as stupid as you thought you did.....and we noticed and laughed, and then drew straws on who was gonna get to drop the ax.  I almost never want to though...I'd just assume keep some of you yammering dolts around.  Hell, you make me laugh.  Why would I not want you there?  I'd just make sure you can only visit certain forums, which you'd probably decide wasn't worth it because we've got some pretty good shit-talkin fuckers ourselves in the General shit-show.  I know you all thought you were clever and tough and whatever in the forums with rules where most are there to discuss more serious topics and don't want the drama or fight.  Don't be a fucking idiot!  Nobody is impressed with people that fight midgets...unless you are a midget....and win....a lot.  :lmao:

So...to you "good ones" over here (and there are quite a few).....:bc:  To you short bus riding, meth smokin', bloody anal fissers...well......I already mentioned what you can do above but I'd like to retract that...I have a strong feeling some of your mouths may be watering right now.  And while the rest of your idiot friends may enjoy your mouth filled with dick skinners, I'm not interested.

Discuss. :)

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not me....this is just my game.  A bunch whiney little bitches crying about getting their game ball thrown out of the ball park,  then are locked out after they go fetch it.  JESUS.  Get a life you fuckin' mooks!  :lol: NOW HOLD ON!!!!!!  To be more than fair, yes, I've heard some stories about some ill ways that some of you got banished and maybe it was a bit premature.  I pride myself in being able to dish it and take it...and if I'm dishing, I don't get to use my "Mod card" to even up the game when I start loosing.  It happens, I've seen it both on HCS and other sites.  Not sure why some mods are themselves a big fat puss when it comes to the shit-shows.  Just stay out of you don't like it...and most tend to do just that.  I don't know who some of you are because your names are different but I have an idea and based on some of your posts in here, I'd like to see you back at HCS.  But some of you left the full-on retard station on the drunken short bus some time ago bound for Idiotville.  Based on some of your jibberish ladened infantile posts, I could probably guess who some of you clowns were within about three of four tries and honestly, some of you were canned right in the middle of my response to your little sniveling asses.  DAMN IT!!!!  :lol:

As far as HCS being a site full of "idiot know nothings", well, that is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.  The ones saying that are the ones that still hold a hate-candle for getting their walking papers over there.  So...here's to you guys....SUCK MY FUCKING WANG!!!!!!!!!!!  If you weren't such a complete imbecile, you'd have taken that first "vacation" and got your head right, instead, you laid in bed for nights on end steaming about what will happen when the door opens back up.  Then, when you let fly, you looked as stupid as you thought you did.....and we noticed and laughed, and then drew straws on who was gonna get to drop the ax.  I almost never want to though...I'd just assume keep some of you yammering dolts around.  Hell, you make me laugh.  Why would I not want you there?  I'd just make sure you can only visit certain forums, which you'd probably decide wasn't worth it because we've got some pretty good shit-talkin fuckers ourselves in the General shit-show.  I know you all thought you were clever and tough and whatever in the forums with rules where most are there to discuss more serious topics and don't want the drama or fight.  Don't be a fucking idiot!  Nobody is impressed with people that fight midgets...unless you are a midget....and win....a lot.  :lmao:

So...to you "good ones" over here (and there are quite a few).....:bc:  To you short bus riding, meth smokin', bloody anal fissers...well......I already mentioned what you can do above but I'd like to retract that...I have a strong feeling some of your mouths may be watering right now.  And while the rest of your idiot friends may enjoy your mouth filled with dick skinners, I'm not interested.

Discuss. :)

Lmao, 

um yeah so you're defender of the castle, while throwing a few under the bus. A tough guy who takes no shit but is friendly to all...

have you ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder??? If not you should go to a shrink and inquire.