Check your account email address ×

Epic gang bang

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

LOL, they are.

The same guys who are over here asking why all the hate for HCS and talking about how childish it is are the same ones running back to HCS to do the same about FS.

I guess it is different when you are the one  getting "reach arounds" from your pals.:dunno:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Let me get u up to speed bud.

Xcr700 is ok

Cappy is just an old fag(not a mod)

Zambroski is a mod who thinks he's da chit.:lol:

Hsr is just an idiot

I'm sure there's more??:joint:

Badgers an akward butcher....

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't mind Capt Storm :bc:

HSR was a tool and I'm sure he still is :bc: 

I'll find out about the rest.  But I do know of they are thin skinned pussies - there is a site where they can go and thrive :lol: 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Put zoso(culumbus) on ignore.

Nah, all good :bc:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Yah who would of guessed CUNT :flush: 

I see u guys have been formally introduced.:lmao:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't mind Capt Storm :bc:

HSR was a tool and I'm sure he still is :bc: 

I'll find out about the rest.  But I do know of they are thin skinned pussies - there is a site where they can go and thrive :lol: 

I wouldn't call them pussys , pussy are useful :pc:

I find this interesting. All you guys bashing hcs are fucked up. Yes there is some stupid shit that goes on but for the most part alot of good info gets passed on. Shit it seems most of the loud mouth fuck tards on here are left wing liberal fucking wack jobs who probably don't even own a snowmobile and if they do its probably an electric powered pile of tree hugging shit.

Edited by Turf

3 minutes ago, Turf said:

I find this interesting. All you guys bashing hcs are fucked up. Yes there is some stupid shit that goes on but for the most part alot of good info gets passed on. Shit it seems most of the loud mouth fuck tards on here are left wing liberal fucking wack jobs who probably don't even on a snowmobile and if they do its probably an electric powered pile of tree hugging shit.

Those mod fucks ruined that site, most of the FS crowd came here for the same reason Rob created it to get away from the PC clownage, and if you has a fucking clue you would know there are more right wingers here than Leftards :flush:  but the Leftards are particularly stupid 

7 minutes ago, Turf said:

I find this interesting. All you guys bashing hcs are fucked up. Yes there is some stupid shit that goes on but for the most part alot of good info gets passed on. Shit it seems most of the loud mouth fuck tards on here are left wing liberal fucking wack jobs who probably don't even own a snowmobile and if they do its probably an electric powered pile of tree hugging shit.

Nice rant :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Turf said:

Holy shit :lol:I ain't sayiin nuthin