Check your account email address ×

Debate   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will Biden and Trump Debate?

• No
    • Yes
    • I'd rather get my eyes pecked out by buzzards than watch if they did

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Biden didn't debate him... the same way Trump wouldn't debate Republicans at Republican debates. 

Oh well, we're fucked either way.  :snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden will let Trump destroy himself like he did in the past.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Biden didn't debate him... the same way Trump wouldn't debate Republicans at Republican debates. 

Oh well, we're fucked either way.  :snack:

No this website is fucked because of assholes like you.

end of story

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nope.  Biden is incapable ... he needs a teleprompter or some sort of script.  He's so incompetent, it's impossible for him to operate off the cuff.  And for Trump, it's probably a good thing because debates are nothing but his demise with the way he goes on his childish, bully style, rants.

Just now, Pete said:

No this website is fucked because of assholes like you.

end of story

the Uber important CE forum is the most important element of a snowmobile website? 

oh Copo... 

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

why do keep stopping by?

bored over there?  :snack:

Just now, Bontz said:

Nope.  Biden is incapable ... he needs a teleprompter or some sort of script.  He's so incompetent, it's impossible for him to operate off the cuff.  And for Trump, it's probably a good thing because debates are nothing but his demise with the way he goes on his childish, bully style, rants.

Just now, Bontz said:

sounds like we're seeing it the same way... 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Shouldn’t be able to run without participating in debates

And they should be muted the moment they try to talk over the other one.  The debates have turned into complete shit shows the past few election cycles, and this one would likely be the ultimate shit show.  But I do agree, if they're gonna run, they should be forced to participate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

And they should be muted the moment they try to talk over the other one.  The debates have turned into complete shit shows the past few election cycles, and this one would likely be the ultimate shit show.  But I do agree, if they're gonna run, they should be forced to participate.

Trump is to blame for that.

Biden wouldn't last 3 minutes debating with a 10 year old. 

How is it we have 330 million plus people in this country and all we can vote for is two old white guys. Totally fucked we are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Biden is incapable of unscripted debate. How bad will he fuck up the state of the union ?  That should be good. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Politicians have been talking over each other in debates for a long time

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Politicians have been talking over each other in debates for a long time

Trump turned it up a notch by giving his opponents nicknames and calling them that on stage. He turned debates into a clown show.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump turned it up a notch by giving his opponents nicknames and calling them that on stage. He turned debates into a clown show.

Politics is a clown show

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I have one for today too!!!!! :lol:

Wednesday Pete.jpg

can you start a ' @Pete is mad...' thread and post all seven of them... for the sake of the site? 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Jerry Springer...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:baby: Trump everything .....,,..,,....                          :lmao: TDS is far worse than covid

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Well, he's right.  No one has behaved like a pre-pubescent teen in a debate more than him.  Seriously an embarrassment.

One of the problems I've noticed going back to the Obama vs Romney debate is the moderators becoming a 3rd debater, I still remember Maddow interrupting Romney and telling him he's wrong, not letting him finish and just being a bitch, after it came out he was right I really thought it would end her career, but her response was even though she was wrong it served her purpose to change the debate in favor of Obama. (he was loosing bad).