Check your account email address ×

Curtain Call

What is the final bow going to look like with Yamaha for 2025 ? 

I'm honestly a bit sad to see them go and the Catalyst in blue or with Yamaha livery might have looked sweet.  

They saved the worst looking SRX for last I see. The black and gold or even red white and gold should have been the final edition.

Theres a dealer webinar today (supposed to be yesterday but cat leadership couldn’t figure out how to run a computer) maybe they’ll be announcing that Yamaha bought them out and will shut Cat down instead.

• Haha 1

Kind of pathetic last call IMO. They should have slammed one down to the ground with short shocks and wrapped that bitch with kick ass decals from several Yamaha sleds of past

Edited by jonlafon1

13 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

There's a dealer webinar today (supposed to be yesterday but cat leadership couldn’t figure out how to run a computer) maybe they’ll be announcing that Yamaha bought them out and will shut Cat down instead.

65cjrx.gif

:pc:

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

65cjrx.gif

:pc:

Those are better colors then the 2025 SE  winder. orange/red/black?  WTF were they thinking with this color scheme?   :bong:

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Like 1

Weird they dropped the Mountain Max and replaced it by bringing back the Sidewinder M-TX, I'm guessing there weren't going to be any 800 c-tecs available so they had to have something more than the just the venom.

49 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Those are better colors then the 2025 SE  winder. orange/red/black?  WTF were they thinking with this color scheme?   :bong:

absolutely hideous... :puke:

• Like 1

IF i didn't have a 2022 with only 2300 miles on it I would for sure. The black LE is decent looking, and has awesome shocks on it(kashima). The same shocks I already have 2022 orange blue SE.  Now If I had money just laying around I would go for the LE. Pull the decals and black it out with a wrap . Maybe do a mostly black with some White or orange accents/SRX . 

3 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

IF i didn't have a 2022 with only 2300 miles on it I would for sure. The black LE is decent looking, and has awesome shocks on it(kashima). The same shocks I already have 2022 orange blue SE.  Now If I had money just laying around I would go for the LE. Pull the decals and black it out with a wrap . Maybe do a mostly black with some White or orange accents/SRX . 

The 22 SE is the best looking yamacat they made outside of the 2 SRX’s I mentioned earlier

29 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

The 22 SE is the best looking yamacat they made outside of the 2 SRX’s I mentioned earlier

Thanks. I never owned blue. But I sure like the blue color with the orange 22 SE. Orange out the tunnel and nose piece on mine dropped some QRS3 kashima on.  Lots of people asked me about mine when out on trails and I have never seen one in person on the trails when I was riding. Don't think they built a lot of the 22 SE. I will NEVER sell this sled. 

A5A4749B-4CC0-4846-BEBA-BAFBEF10C907.jpeg

17 is where it started for me. 

1B468D16-F017-451D-AF05-C562DACA5243.jpeg

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Like 2

Not sure what you mean, Cat made that sled, sooooo .....

And while the procross can look good, the catalyst looks WAY better imo.  Especially side by side.  Catalyst is leaner and meaner, tighter.  All the differences in catalyst as far as mass centralization, lighter weight, compact and all that, you can SEE the character difference in the machines just by looking at them.  No denying it.  And if you value the light weight and responsive elements of a machine you'll prefer the catalyst aesthetics because that's what it looks like and is.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why can't Cat make sleds that look that good.  That combo on a Catalyst would be bad ass.

They can’t even make their demo 9000 RR look the same as the one people are buying off their website…