Check your account email address ×

Media is pushing Kamala like a McRib

If you were the MSM, and left leaning like the majority of it truly is, you wouldn't wanna put that piece of work on the air either.  The word salad that comes out of her mouth is absolutely moronic.  She makes Trump look like an oratorical genius.  Hell, she makes Biden look smart!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Anyone else notice? Something is up. 

Of course something is up. One single look at Biden over the last 3 years anyone can see it

• Like 1

Can you imagine her at the top of the ticket? I mean most Americans have not seen her speak much but that would change. Hell in the Dem primary she was like 3% and that was her own party. She would be as popular as lice in swing states.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Can you imagine her at the top of the ticket? I mean most Americans have not seen her speak much but that would change. Hell in the Dem primary she was like 3% and that was her own party. She would be as popular as lice in swing states.

I blow my mind that she said she believe Biden's accusers, yet ran as his VP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

If you were the MSM, and left leaning like the majority of it truly is, you wouldn't wanna put that piece of work on the air either.  The word salad that comes out of her mouth is absolutely moronic.  She makes Trump look like an oratorical genius.  Hell, she makes Biden look smart!! :lol:

The shit she says is just baffling lol

in reality its like watching dumber n dumber all over ...blow nuts biden and blow hard harris 24.. what's a better choice for the dems now they already have a dumb azz in the passenger seat now,, puppet you say , hell no , just keep her pumped on crack and watch the show

Yup.  Dems have a huge problem With kicking her to curb. I wouldn’t be bit surprised if some classified documents don’t show up in her home.