Check your account email address ×

Another Biden Defeat

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Those are people who over stayed visas etc etc etc.

Not the same. Nice try though.

It's all about the volume....... When you give the green light to cross, you're getting millions more.  And as a result tend to send back more as well. But still A much more significant # overall of illegals entering and staying under Biden ..... So your little deportation numbers are definitely misleading......

Screenshot_20240304_210509_Chrome.jpg

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's all about the volume....... When you give the green light to cross, you're getting millions more.  And as a result tend to send back more as well. But still A much more significant # overall of illegals entering and staying under Biden ..... So your little deportation numbers are definitely misleading......

Screenshot_20240304_210509_Chrome.jpg

Regardless the wall was a huge failure and wasnt completed and Mexico didn't pay for it. The remain in Mexico policy should been put in place in 2017 and the wall shouldn't have been built.

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's all about the volume.......

And Biden has sent back a higher percentage of them.  Seems to me Trump wasn't so great at it either...

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And Biden has sent back a higher percentage of them.  Seems to me Trump wasn't so great at it either...

I will dumb it down for you

If you get a thousand marbles rolling into your room all at once.... It's pretty easy to grab 10 or 20 of them quickly and throw them back.

If you only have 50 marbles rolling into your room it's not that easy to throw back 10 or 20 as quickly.

Bottom line is the amount of immigrants has increased exponentially since Biden took office and did away with much of Trump's policies with executive orders and a stroke of the pen..... Just because it was Trump.   The surge started almost immediately.

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Regardless the wall was a huge failure and wasnt completed and Mexico didn't pay for it. The remain in Mexico policy should been put in place in 2017 and the wall shouldn't have been built.

Hopefully the wall will be put under construction again when Trump prevails.  And Trump will see to it like he did last term... that Mexico patrols their own borders with their own soldiers.... That alone is priceless and is worth more than paying for the border wall.   The GOAT WAS GREAT ! 

MAGA 24!

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I will dumb it down for you

If you get a thousand marbles rolling into your room all at once.... It's pretty easy to grab 10 or 20 of them quickly and throw them back.

If you only have 50 marbles rolling into your room it's not that easy to throw back 10 or 20 as quickly.

Bottom line is the amount of immigrants has increased exponentially since Biden took office and did away with much of Trump's policies with executive orders and a stroke of the pen..... Just because it was Trump.   The surge started almost immediately.

So you don't understand simple percentages.  Got it.  Let me simplify it for you.  Trump sent back less per illegal than Biden.  

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hopefully the wall will be put under construction again when Trump prevails.  And Trump will see to it like he did last term... that Mexico patrols their own borders with their own soldiers.... That alone is priceless and is worth more than paying for the border wall.   The GOAT WAS GREAT ! 

MAGA 24!

:lol:Mexico has a major highway along alot of the border and there's never been a soldier in sight when ive been on either side of it. Hell they dont even question you crossing border going into Mexico most times. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you don't understand simple percentages.  Got it.  Let me simplify it for you.  Trump sent back less per illegal than Biden.  

Let me see a link to that I bet you can't provide one You're full of fecal matter

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:Mexico has a major highway along alot of the border and there's never been a soldier in sight when ive been on either side of it. Hell they dont even question you crossing border going into Mexico most times. 

Sorry it's been well documented that Trump had Mexico patrolling their own borders

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your number one issue and you call him great when he sucked.  Derp

Oh yes the border is so much more secure under Biden... freaking idiot.... I swear there are so many morons on this site... And your top notch one of them

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry it's been well documented that Trump had Mexico patrolling their own borders

Mexico is patrolling them during Bidens term. The migrants just walk by and cross the river.

:lol:

Keep sending them back Joe.... It's really working and will be your downfall and why you lose this election. Keep up the great work I'm loving it.

Screenshot_20240304_225606_Chrome.jpg

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Mexico is patrolling them during Bidens term. The migrants just walk by and cross the river.

:lol:

SBYL....walls work... I will take the word of our border enforcement over yours any day.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/10/29/border-wall-system-deployed-effective-and-disrupting-criminals-and-smugglers

You're like a sponge when it comes to MSM.....:lmao:on virtually every topic.

Screenshot_20240304_230711_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240304_230636_Chrome.jpg

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No, Biden has been flying them in to avoid being criticized.

320K.

You sure are one gullible sheep.

• Like 1

BISbUQE.png

And unlike your dumbasses even if I cite biased data I can think through it.  The error isn't shared so like everything political it is BS, but it is within reason basically showing Trump sucked as at the border as well.  Add to that his lied political campaign of getting Mexico to pay for the wall and he is as big of a border disaster as the vegetable we have in office.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Pedo Groomers.

You are smarter than those two retards.  You use the "poor" and it makes you look like you are in their camp.  You are better than that.

Just now, Deephaven said:

You are smarter than those two retards.  You use the "poor" and it makes you look like you are in their camp.  You are better than that.

The sarcasm escaped you.

Just now, Deephaven said:

The sarcasm wasn't the point.  The sharing of sentiment with the town retards was.

I share the sentiment with any and all who find this push for child abuse abhorrent.  It's really not that hard.  Either you are against it or you are for it.  Making excuses for it still should get all your teeth knocked out and well, just killed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Then perhaps post those in a dem thread, not a border thread. :thumbsup:

And forego the "poor" makes you look like you belong with the down's syndrome crew.

I'll post where I want.  Thanks for the advice though.  So, you are saying this place has a "down syndrome crew" hiding somewhere in all the TDS crew?  I'll take Downs.  It's not self inflicted.

35 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

BISbUQE.png

And unlike your dumbasses even if I cite biased data I can think through it.  The error isn't shared so like everything political it is BS, but it is within reason basically showing Trump sucked as at the border as well.  Add to that his lied political campaign of getting Mexico to pay for the wall and he is as big of a border disaster as the vegetable we have in office.

Suuure, a higher percentage are being sent back.  BUT the numbers crossing are astronomically higher.  I’ll take the smaller overall numbers crossing and the smaller percentage over what is happening now, if that can be achieved by policy changes.  That’s what changed the volume was it not??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll post where I want.  Thanks for the advice though.  So, you are saying this place has a "down syndrome crew" hiding somewhere in all the TDS crew?  I'll take Downs.  It's not self inflicted.

We got a tough guy here!

Another child who's never shown his face on the forum.