Check your account email address ×

Think the dems will try and cheat again?

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of no facts, it would be more factual if you would actually point out what part of the 800 pages you are referring to.  I am not reading that shit to try and figure out what the basis for your argument is.  Make a point.

Just keep watching CNN.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are the biggest idiot here so it is a two party system?

You wonder why nothing ever changes to better the people.

It's all gamed you fool.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of no facts, it would be more factual if you would actually point out what part of the 800 pages you are referring to.  I am not reading that shit to try and figure out what the basis for your argument is.  Make a point.

You won't read it because you don't want to acknowledge that what i said is true and based on facts.  It pushes automatic voter registration, same day voter registration, makes it harder to purge voter rolls.  Pushes minors to be more involved in public elections.

• Like 1

There is a section regarding voter privacy programs.  Another way to keep information private.   Its all anout keeping more information secret.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You wonder why nothing ever changes to better the people.

It's all gamed you fool.

If that's the case then the election couldn't have been stolen as it was already decided ahead of time :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

If that's the case then the election couldn't have been stolen as it was already decided ahead of time :dunno:

Off topic twitter post alert!

Edited by Steve753

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Trump isn't playing the game, that's why both want him gone.

That's why Nikki, Mitt are no different than Biden or Hillary and get the same results.

That's why they're also darlings of MSM.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You won't read it because you don't want to acknowledge that what i said is true and based on facts.  It pushes automatic voter registration, same day voter registration, makes it harder to purge voter rolls.  Pushes minors to be more involved in public elections.

I won't read it because it is 800 pages.  You haven't read it either.  You are assuming that something in there supports your statement and beliefs but don't actually care enough to research to truly know.

Automatic voter registration is not fraud

Same day voter registration is not fraud

Making it harder to purge voter rolls?  That helps avoid fraud...

Pushing minors to be involved?  You can't vote until you are 18, there is surely nothing that will refute that.

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a section regarding voter privacy programs.  Another way to keep information private.   Its all anout keeping more information secret.

My vote should be private.  Again that doesn't do anything to promote fraudulence.

You are hook, line, and sinker stuck on some odd narrative.  Voting should be easy for any adult to do period.  It should also be easy for us to verify that said voter was the one that voted.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, old indy said:

Ive wondered if that guy blocking the windows was ever charged or ANYTHING for what he did there. ?   

Why would he be? Representation from both parties was/are present during the counting process inside the building, something everyone continues to forget. Psychos banging on windows, workers at the ballot counting sites being threatened and harassed and the entered and exited the building. Know who Ruby Freeman is? Rudy Giuliani sure does.

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I won't read it because it is 800 pages.  You haven't read it either.  You are assuming that something in there supports your statement and beliefs but don't actually care enough to research to truly know.

Pushing minors to be involved?  You can't vote until you are 18, there is surely nothing that will refute that.

My vote should be private.  Again that doesn't do anything to promote fraudulence.

You are hook, line, and sinker stuck on some odd narrative.  Voting should be easy for any adult to do period.  It should also be easy for us to verify that said voter was the one that voted.  

he-is-missing-a-couple-screws-gerry-dee. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Omg, no wonder we have such an ignorant voting populace.  All you have to do is read the first page and you won't even do that.  Then ask WHY?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he-is-missing-a-couple-screws-gerry-dee. 

A couple?

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Omg, no wonder we have such an ignorant voting populace.  All you have to do is read the first page and you won't even do that.  Then ask WHY?

Errr, no.  Summarize the first page and make your point.  Glad to read it after we see how borked your summary is.  Until you can make a point that shows you've thought at all it isn't worth my time in the discussion.  Your points above were completely fucked.  Can't wait to see the nonsense you pull out of your ass now.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why would he be? Representation from both parties was/are present during the counting process inside the building, something everyone continues to forget. Psychos banging on windows, workers at the ballot counting sites being threatened and harassed and the entered and exited the building. Know who Ruby Freeman is? Rudy Giuliani sure does.

IIRC  the observers or more accurately the observers believed to be anything but Democrats were removed from their positions in the counting areas.    quite a few people have attested to this. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A couple?

Errr, no.  Summarize the first page and make your point.  Glad to read it after we see how borked your summary is.  Until you can make a point that shows you've thought at all it isn't worth my time in the discussion.  Your points above were completely fucked.  Can't wait to see the nonsense you pull out of your ass now.

You just continue to ignore the obvious.  Some people just won't admit there own mistakes even when blatantly obvious

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You just continue to ignore the obvious.  Some people just won't admit there own mistakes even when blatantly obvious

The same obvious that you can't summarize?  Perhaps use logic instead of faith...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The same obvious that you can't summarize?  Perhaps use logic instead of faith...

I gave u a brief summary.  You just dont like it

Edited by racer254

Ok genius,  i guess the bill would have to have the word 'fraud' and explain exact details or you just can't understand the concept.  Dems love conservatives like you.

• Like 1

Prove me wrong.  Explain how any of your comments above are promoting fraud.  You can't because they don't.  Perhaps if you think about it and try to type it out you will wake up.   

1 hour ago, old indy said:

IIRC  the observers or more accurately the observers believed to be anything but Democrats were removed from their positions in the counting areas.    quite a few people have attested to this. 

That’s incorrect, and even taken to court alleging such - which was dismissed.

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Prove me wrong.  Explain how any of your comments above are promoting fraud.  You can't because they don't.  Perhaps if you think about it and try to type it out you will wake up.   

Racer never answers directly, will deflect until he ultimately bows out.

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s incorrect, and even taken to court alleging such - which was dismissed.

Racer never answers directly, will deflect until he ultimately bows out.

Not all of it even made it to the courts ffs.     it was reported in far to many places to say NO.