Check your account email address ×

‘25 Polaris - amazing shit coming or they aren’t coming out with shit?

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Didn’t take long for your first catch :thumbsup:

Helluva reacharound :thumbsup: I hope he says thanks !!!!

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Didn’t take long for your first catch :thumbsup:

Yeah, that leg humping mutt never takes long to follow me around. My personal badge of honor I guess?!! 🤣

• Haha 3

As long as I can stop the drama queen from humping AK440's leg day in day out I'll take the win :bc:

You girls have fun pretending to have me on ignore. Right Doug and Bontz :lol:

Dumb as a couple of  badgers and can't use the ignore function without it sporadically shutting off  :owned:

Have fun now :gfight:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20240229_150633_Facebook.jpg

You like that Huh Bud.  Cool Bird you have. The dildo I hope aint yours but if so do you bud. I sure its lonely in those Canuckistan woods.  :bong:

Oh, one last thing @Doug.

Does Bontz know who recommended you for the no bash zone moderator?

Does he have cute little insults like site mall cop or anything like that with you too or is it JUST me??? Kinda odd how you defend such talk of the "team" and even support it.

Do you think he's just jealous of me ? Or is he jealous of the entire team,me,you,SSFB and ckf?

He's insulted all of us but you,,,, ponderous eh????

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh, one last thing @Doug.

Does Bontz know who recommended you for the no bash zone moderator?

Does he have cute little insults like site mall cop or anything like that with you too or is it JUST me??? Kinda odd how you defend such talk of the "team" and even support it.

Do you think he's just jealous of me ? Or is he jealous of the entire team,me,you,SSFB and ckf?

He's insulted all of us but you,,,, ponderous eh????

Jealous of what?

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

Jealous of what?

Well he really loved being a big shot on the HCS mod team, I'm wondering if he feels like a nobody here. I'm admin, you're a mod and he's not happy maybe??

You're obviously a lot "closer" to him than anyone since his buddies Badger and Woolie got run off by me.

Think maybe that's it :dunno:

seriously boys, take this admin/mod squabblin' shit somewhere else like... 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/forum/32-the-lounge/

I love a good squabble and war of words as much as anyone else (possibly more?) but fucking hell, enough already as it's disturbing the normal squabbles and wars of words here.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well he really loved being a big shot on the HCS mod team, I'm wondering if he feels like a nobody here. I'm admin, you're a mod and he's not happy maybe??

You're obviously a lot "closer" to him than anyone since his buddies Badger and Woolie got run off by me.

Think maybe that's it :dunno:

No

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

seriously boys, take this mod squabblin' shit somewhere else like... 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/forum/32-the-lounge/

I love a good squabble and war of words as much as anyone else (possibly more?) but fucking hell, enough already as it's disturbing the normal squabbles and wars of words here.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

I'll let AK440 have it back soon for you. Chill girl :bc:

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll let AK440 have it back soon for you. Chill girl :bc:

You do drama like I'd imagine teenage girls would.  If you insist on trolling this forum at least do it well and stick to what people actually say.  Not what you think they think or how you think they feel, that's just a bad and pathetic look and most adults don't want to be around it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You do drama like I'd imagine teenage girls would.  If you insist on trolling this forum at least do it well and stick to what people actually say.  Not what you think they think or how you think they feel, that's just a bad and pathetic look and most adults don't want to be around it.

More comments from the cheap seats :lol:

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Simple question...so I expect you will fail.  What takes stiffer damping: A) a 2' mogul or B) a 10' vertical drop off a jump.  

You are a fucking poser that rides like a bitch obviously.

OMG! You are truly a special kind of retard. You have no grasp on how suspension damping works. And WTF, moguls? Are you downhill skiing now?  :lmao:

At the 10 mph YOU putt putt through whoops you are going much slower than a snox sled dropping out of the air from 10’. SPEED ya dumbfuck, it’s about SPEED. The faster, harder you hit bumps and jumps the stiffer your valving needs to be. 

No wonder you have 15,000+ posts and spend all your time on here. You’ve got no riding buddies because no one would want to wait for your slow bitch ass to finally catch up. :lol2:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AK440 said:

No wonder you have 15,000+ posts and spend all your time on here. You’ve got no riding buddies because no one would want to wait for your slow bitch ass to finally catch up. :lol2:

and you're here posting rather than being out snowmobiling (doesn't have one) in Alaska (lol-f'ng liar) why precisely?

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and you're here posting rather than being out snowmobiling (doesn't have one) in Alaska (lol-f'ng liar) why precisely?

Look who’s welching out. 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

OMG! You are truly a special kind of retard. You have no grasp on how suspension damping works. And WTF, moguls? Are you downhill skiing now?  :lmao:

At the 10 mph YOU putt putt through whoops you are going much slower than a snox sled dropping out of the air from 10’. SPEED ya dumbfuck, it’s about SPEED. The faster, harder you hit bumps and jumps the stiffer your valving needs to be. 

Wrong.  Had a snox sled.  Handled big shit great.  Had to soften it to take trail trash.  No way to ride it but full bore across rough shit.  If you actually had ever ridden a sled worth riding you'd know that.  Or you ride like a pussy.

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wrong.  Had a snox sled.  Handled big shit great.  Had to soften it to take trail trash.  No way to ride it but full bore across rough shit.  If you actually had ever ridden a sled worth riding you'd know that.  Or you ride like a pussy.

You are a gwaddamn moron. How do you go from telling everyone to turn their clickers to full soft for a rough trail to then saying a snox sled rides too stiff? :backpeddle: :idiot::snack:

• Like 1