Check your account email address ×

‘25 Polaris - amazing shit coming or they aren’t coming out with shit?

Just now, mnstang said:

Downton Abbey Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Thanks, I was hoping one of his nuthuggers would quote me so the lil bitch can read it :bc:

Didn't take long for you to swallow the bait :lol:

"Ben" is also (or at least was) one of the guys people would get to when they called Polaris.  So yeah, "Ben" doesn't work for Polaris.  Do you have DUMB A F tattooed on your forehead?  You should :lol:

HSR trying to leg hump again.  Shocker :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thanks, I was hoping one of his nuthuggers would quote me so the lil bitch can read it :bc:

Didn't take long for you to swallow the bait :lol:

Name calling, classy as always. 

Tough internet guy.

• Like 1

Just now, mnstang said:

Name calling, classy as always. 

Tough internet guy.

THANKS!!! Now get back to your usual quality posting following AK440 around. :bc:

Someone has to pay attention to him, apparently you love it so jobs yours.

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

THANKS!!! Now get back to your usual quality posting following AK440 around. :bc:

Someone has to pay attention to him, apparently you love it so jobs yours.

I have a real job so I don't need an internet forum job.  

• Haha 1

Just now, mnstang said:

LOL ... seriously, look at the source of your quote.  There's no bigger attention seeker/drama queen on this site (sorry @Crnr2Crnr .. you're a close second :lol: ).  I get a chuckle seeing his comments and picturing everyone here that just shakes their head at his stupidity.  White knighting for Alaskan Karen on top of it all ... priceless!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm retired, no job at all. This is just fun. Except when I get accused repeatedly of posting pics of underage girls like I'm some sort of pedo. When a guys does that all over the CE to get my attention,,,, their gonna get it :bc:

Guess who made such a Karenish sort of accusation????

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Is that what you're doing in here EVERY fucking day?? Humping AK440's leg??? You must have worn right through his sled gear by now :owned:

Now :roundhouse:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

"Ben" is also (or at least was) one of the guys people would get to when they called Polaris.  So yeah, "Ben" doesn't work for Polaris.  Do you have DUMB A F tattooed on your forehead?  You should :lol:

You don’t even know who works at the race Dept. :lol2::owned:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you talk to Ben?

:snack:

Waiting for you to confirm big guy. What happened? Have you been stuck on hold for the past 22 hours? :lmao:

Well if I wanted the latest sled dog team that's been run down type of information, I'd try and reach out to the race department ... but I don't really feel the need.

If I want to know what we're going to see next Monday, I'll go have a beer with my buddy who was actually riding them last week.  Continue to be DUMB A F and entertain us though, please!! :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You don’t even know who works at the race Dept. :lol2::owned:

Waiting for you to confirm big guy. What happened? Have you been stuck on hold for the past 22 hours? :lmao:

you do realize I live in the same town as the Polaris race department don't you?  it's not a big town either.  so, did you talk to Tom, Ben, Scotty...?  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well if I wanted the latest sled dog team that's been run down type of information, I'd try and reach out to the race department ... but I don't really feel the need.

If I want to know what we're going to see next Monday, I'll go have a beer with my buddy who was actually riding them last week.  Continue to be DUMB A F and entertain us though, please!! :bc:

More leg humping and acting like a know it all.

Are any of you man enough not to feed the troll here FFS?

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

HLF Your stalker is getting rather creepy.  Normal creep time is less than 10 minutes.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

HLF Your stalker is getting rather creepy.  Normal creep time is less than 10 minutes.

But yet he's not stalking AK440 in your narrow view???

Don't bother answering, IDGAF anyways :bc:

Now go moderate something in your area and quit bothering me K.

23 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm pretty sure the "H" in HSR stands for HERPES ... the shit just doesn't go away!! :lol2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gotta love a sled site  where one of the admins tries to fuck up every thread…fucking dude needs mental help.

Are you humping my leg again?

There's no way you were born male, no way.

This is a real quality thread here Miss Behar.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you humping my leg again?

There's no way you were born male, no way.

This is a real quality thread here Miss Behar.

You’re a cunt and you ruin threads everyday….be proud.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a cunt and you ruin threads everyday….be proud.

And you have 70k posts of complaining. Take a break :bc:

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you do realize I live in the same town as the Polaris race department don't you?  it's not a big town either.  so, did you talk to Tom, Ben, Scotty...?  

I posted who I talked to, try and keep up.

Now I know for a fact you posted and said you were going to double check. How’s that working out? :lol2: Remember, it’s A K 4 4 0. Don’t get the order of the letters and numbers mixed up. 

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

Look at fat ass making up imaginary friends now! :lmao: