Check your account email address ×

James Clapper on Trump-Russia Ties: ‘My Dashboard Warning Light Was Clearly On’

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

If my side lost, I guess I would say the same........

We don't have any evidence, but we know the Russians did something wrong. Just know it. :lol::lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you don't think they could pull your last 10 calls and play them back for you, you really are a partisan hack.

I think that there are zero fucks given about my last ten calls, and of course we all know that our communications companies all have the metadata on file and ready for use.

Just remember you gotta be careful wherever you talk.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I think that there are zero fucks given about my last ten calls, and of course we all know that our communications companies all have the metadata on file and ready for use.

Now that is a good movie and that fucker spilled everything. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Obama spies on America.... A-OK.

I find it totally amazing the Republican Party is letting this continue. America is under attack by Russia....its a fact and they sit and do nothing. I hope every one of them loses their seat in the next election. And for the Republican apes here I hope the repubs lose their seats to any repub or dem that has the balls to stand up to the commie fucks the Russians are.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I find it totally amazing the Republican Party is letting this continue. America is under attack by Russia....its a fact and they sit and do nothing. I hope every one of them loses their seat in the next election. And for the Republican apes here I hope the repubs lose their seats to any repub or dem that has the balls to stand up to the commie fucks the Russians are.

Under attack 'eh......maybe you and all that Red Dawn stuff really isn't a joke.

IMG_2973.JPG.dacef65d9926bbfae69cd02a559f5e15.JPG

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hope they don't use some of that American uranium on us.......

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: america is under attack by fake news

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Many are complicit in the whole thing.  Apparently a Mitch McConnel PAC took $2.5 million from a pro Putin Ukrainian businessman and a Scott Walker PAC took $1 million from the same guy.  The Russian ties run right through the party.  There won't be anything left of the GOP at the end of all of this and they're terrified.  Rosenstein decided he didn't want anything to do with it and appointed a special prosecutor essentially immediately.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Many are complicit in the whole thing.  Apparently a Mitch McConnel PAC took $2.5 million from a pro Putin Ukrainian businessman and a Scott Walker PAC took $1 million from the same guy.  The Russian ties run right through the party.  There won't be anything left of the GOP at the end of all of this and they're terrified.  Rosenstein decided he didn't want anything to do with it and appointed a special prosecutor essentially immediately.

I hope every one of the Republican traitors in congress gets tossed.

The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium. The New York Times reported Uranium One’s chairman, Frank Guistra, made significant donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for one speech from a Russian investment bank that has “links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.”  Notably, Frank Giustra, the Clinton Foundation’s largest and most controversial donor, does not appear anywhere in Clinton’s “non-private” emails. It is possible that the emails of such key donors were automatically scrubbed to protect the Clinton Foundation.

Let’s not leave out fugitive Ukrainian oligarch, Dymtro Firtash. He is represented by Democratic heavyweight lawyer, Lanny Davis, who accused Trump of “inviting Putin to commit espionage” (Trump’s quip: If Putin has Hillary’s emails, release them) but denies all wrongdoing by Hillary.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#1ffb5a403991

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

i'm surprised racer didn't post that story....

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think it is pretty hard to argue that Jim Clapper is anything but a patriot.

Yah , except for that whole lying to congress and violating the rights of countless american citizens thing .....real fucking patriot. Give your head a shake dude

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah , except for that whole lying to congress and violating the rights of countless american citizens thing .....real fucking patriot. Give your head a shake dude

:owned:only the truly brain dead would believe anything the FUCK said after that

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not the same, it's the POTUS talking to the Russian president stating an obvious fact.

Trying to compare a member of the president elects team asking for a Russian backdoor with the the Russians is completely different, also keep in mind we are talking about a president elect whose campaign benefited from Russian meddling in our political process.

Didn't trump also benefit from the dnc meddling in our political process.  The collusion between Clinton and the dnc was the worst thing that happened in the last election cycle.  

It's a shame that Russia gets vilified for having the best interest of the American people in their alleged actions...  They give evidence of how corrupt and shady the Clinton machine and the dnc is and those people make an enemy out of Russia over it allegedly exposing evidence to the American public.

once the democrats hold the dnc, and clintons criminally responsible for their actions the democrat party will gain back some revelance....  they keep passing the blame the loses politically will continue to accumulate.  2018 election are just around the the corner and it's not looking promising for democrats unless they can change their ways.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Vince=Slinger=Slopehead......doesn't matter as long as it fits their partisan hack narrative.

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The story is that the Russians are fucking with our democracy, Russia is an aggressor with a leader who wants to put the borders of Russia back where the USSR's were. 

and what did you think when Hillary's state department was fucking with Russian elections ?   again there has been so much crap said and never come to fruition I will hold out all judgment as to what if anything went down    

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what did you think when Hillary's state department was fucking with Russian elections ?   again there has been so much crap said and never come to fruition I will hold out all judgment as to what if anything went down    

Just like you did with Hillary last fall...and as it turns out Comey new the Russian email was fake - good thing you and your forum friends waited patiently to pass judgement :news:

:lol:

:backpeddle:  ---- you guys are just like Dump's policies ----:backpeddle: