Check your account email address ×

Jim Breuer does an impression of many here

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

That's not an opinion, you give HSR so many reach arounds that he just might propose to you soon. :lmao:

If that fails to happen, we should all be disappointed.  It's clear it's a good match.  I think one of them is stuck in a mental quagmire about switching genders though in order to NOT be gay.  :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Holy fucking soap opera. And then claim everyone else is triggered. God damn this place is a zoo full weird characters 

Sad, isn't it?

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

If your not a member there why does this concern you in any way???

I didn't bring the TBP drama to this thread. Your boy Rigid1 did my making up bullshit claims about what I said. The "as per HSR" was completely fabricated bullshit and at his request I posted the screenshots that proved him to be a liar. 

How can you even see the screen shots if you have me on ignore? Or was that just more drama from you?

Now I replied as an adult, let's see if you can do the same.:bc:

You have done a wonderful job here.  This place is absolutely thriving!  Hopefully, the advice you are trying to share next door goes right where it belongs....the fucking garbage.

Now, have you cut back on the dubbage at all yet?  I think you need to start seeing things more clearer.....and pickling your brain with bong water 23 hours a day isn't going to help you do that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This place is absolutely thriving!

Thanks, I knew that by the amount of time you spend here.

Still can't find anyone to play tummysticks with next door?

You still need to come back here for reacharounds and attaboys eh?

Hahaha!!  Thanks to Z's awesome quoting ability I can see HSR is triggered yet again this morning :lol:

Hey token admin - you of all people should understand that if someone is put on ignore, their quotes can still be seen when others quote them.  You really are a worthless admin if you don't know that, FFS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thanks, I knew that by the amount of time you spend here.

Still can't find anyone to play tummysticks with next door?

You still need to come back here for reacharounds and attaboys eh?

Well, me not being here would sure make things easier for you and your droning band of absolute shameless retards.  I stay away most of the time but sometimes, it's fun to throw rocks at the retard buss to distract them from the group masturbation in which they are concentrating.  We all know who is your seat partner.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Hahaha!!  Thanks to Z's awesome quoting ability I can see HSR is triggered yet again this morning :lol:

Hey token admin - you of all people should understand that if someone is put on ignore, their quotes can still be seen when others quote them.  You really are a worthless admin if you don't know that, FFS

What happened to him?  Are you to blame for this?  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think you need to speak to his neurologist to get that answer.  It probably changes from day to day as to who's got him most triggered.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I think you need to speak to his neurologist to get that answer.  It probably changes from day to day as to who's got him most triggered.

I'm not concerned enough to care.  I see who he has become and who he surrounds himself with now.  He can stay on that filthy sinking raft until the end.

34 minutes ago, Bontz said:

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

28 minutes ago, Bontz said:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not concerned enough to care.  I see who he has become and who he surrounds himself with now.  He can stay on that filthy sinking raft until the end.

Look at you two go :lol:

anigif_enhanced-14325-1436566193-6.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Bontz said:

From the sounds of it you can't even control yourself at the dinner table so you actually expect us to believe you have HSR on ignore?

:lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Uh oh, someone called Zambroski for back up:lol:

Who sent the Bat signal?????

I've never seen someone type so much yet say so little.

Easier to just scrolled on by.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I've never seen someone type so much yet say so little.

Easier to just scrolled on by.

When it comes to word salad he is a master chef. Gordon Ramsay level :lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From the sounds of it you can't even control yourself at the dinner table so you actually expect us to believe you have HSR on ignore?

The way you two cancer up threads, it's actually pretty easy to ignore.  The software doesn't prevent it entirely though, as it allows a person to see what's quoted ... so not 100% effective but it works.  And it's clear to see it triggers the living fuck out of the drama queen :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The way you two cancer up threads, it's actually pretty easy to ignore.  The software doesn't prevent it entirely though, as it allows a person to see what's quoted ... so not 100% effective but it works.  And it's clear to see it triggers the living fuck out of the drama queen :lol:

It would be more believable if you didn't comment everytime he mentions you.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It would be more believable if you didn't comment everytime he mentions you.

It's a good thing detective work isn't your primary job ... you'd fail, miserably.  But that's nothing new for you.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Only 1 screen shot was quoted yet you bitched about multiple screenshots. 

You just bring the drama.

Again why is it a concern what I pm and to who and where? Why does that trigger you?

As you can see, Scooter "thanked" me for the "fair warning".

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

...it's fun to throw rocks at the retard buss to distract them from the group masturbation in which they are concentrating. 

Explains why you spend time on TBP.  That place defines group masturbation.

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's a good thing detective work isn't your primary job ... you'd fail, miserably.  But that's nothing new for you.

Just an observation. Wouldn't it be easier just not to comment if he's doing what you're claiming he is?

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why you spend time on TBP.  That place defines group masturbation.

Haha…hilarious considering most threads here turn into a 4-5 person circle jerk that you’re a part of.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…hilarious considering most threads here turn into a 4-5 person circle jerk that you’re a part of.

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, don't get TBP confused with you, Shteve and HSR. :lmao:

:gfight: