Check your account email address ×

Jim Breuer does an impression of many here

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, HSR said:

@Steve753 thank you for rescuing my pimp hand. Sumbitch was getting sore slapping these hoes around :lol:

Damn…gets worse by the day..the delusions I mean….poor little fella.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yet, no comment on how pathetic it is that we even have to see screenshots from TBP, and the constant need to lurk over there to see what's going on.  It's like fucking middle school girl drama ... ALL ... THE .... TIME.

Well, when the whiner doesn't shut up it's rather amusing to see screenshots.  I could care less, but its funny nonetheless.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Well, when the whiner doesn't shut up it's rather amusing to see screenshots.  I could care less, but its funny nonetheless.

I know right…poor lil Stupid Stevie.😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

What's even funnier is Bontz is complaining about the screen shots but claims to have me on ignore :lol:

We have another Badger folks.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t change what I said you roid rotted dumbfuck.

BTW how come the self proclaimed Lone Wolf of FS always needs you riding to his rescue?🤔

I thinks it's more about why you feel the need to be at war with someone all the time. 

Chill out dude. 

:bc:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yet, no comment on how pathetic it is that we even have to see screenshots from TBP, and the constant need to lurk over there to see what's going on.  It's like fucking middle school girl drama ... ALL ... THE .... TIME.

Is the fact that I posted them to prove Rigid was lying about what I said and made all this bs drama up lost on you?

Or are you really this stupid?

If I don't hear back I'll just assume you're that stupid.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Of course neither of you see it and that’s the beauty of it it honestly 

You talking to me?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You talking to me?

:fluffy: Fluffs nuts and washes balls like no other.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  He’s always on the site and nobody gives two fucks what he has to say :lol: He hitches onto whoever will acknowledge his existence.  

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Nevermind @Rigid1 I found it.

You lying fucking piece of shit drama queen trying to start shit with me by making up lies.

You're seriously pathetic dude. What a fucking loser, like to the maximum max .

Screenshot_20240227_140110_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ahhh, so I'm not a liar, and you did exactly what I said..Why would you say that?? Who is trying to "join over there to continue wars with people"

Friggin scummer.. Fucking up Johns site with your petty BS so bad that we are leaving..The lack of respect you have for him is utterly disgusting..He's a great guy..SMH

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Where?

I'm sure it's hard to see much when you have HSR's ball sack bouncing off your chin.  Of course the same can be said of him when it's your turn to return the favor.

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:fluffy: Fluffs nuts and washes balls like no other.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  He’s always on the site and nobody gives two fucks what he has to say :lol: He hitches onto whoever will acknowledge his existence.  

Your fluffing Stevie :fluffy::owned::lol::thumbsup:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Your fluffing Stevie :fluffy::owned::lol::thumbsup:

So predictable :lol:  Care to count how many times I quote/respond to others compared to you :snack: 

:owned:  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm sure it's hard to see much when you have HSR's ball sack bouncing off your chin.  Of course the same can be said of him when it's your turn to return the favor.

Im not gay, strangly though I think maybe you've experienced first hand what you're describing. A drunken night out you wish to forget no doubt.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't get why he's even going after me. :dunno: I've always been cordial with him.

Edited by Steve753

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I thinks it's more about why you feel the need to be at war with someone all the time. 

Chill out dude. 

:bc:

I feel the need….really? Sounds more like your admin pal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't get why he's even going after me. :dunno: I've always been cordial with him.

Going after you?? Whoa now it was just a funny gif 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Poor stooges :lmao:

Balls On Your Face GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I feel the need….really? Sounds more like your admin pal.

Yes really. Ive been here for a short time compared to most and I dont think there's been a day where you haven't quarreled with someone.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753