Check your account email address ×

2025 Ski Doo predictions

Dallenbach’s Famous Dave’s car is a proven Pikes Peak commodity. Naturally aspirated, the car’s Chevy SB1 block produces about 745 SAE-corrected horsepower. But the higher the car climbed on The Hill, the more the lack of air density choked off the power — the Pikes Peak race starts at 9,390 feet elevation and finishes at 14,110 feet, where air density is about 58 percent of sea level. In other words, the altitude strangles about 42% of the naturally aspirated power.

As a coincidence, turbocharging to cure automotive altitude sickness is squarely in Banks’ crosshairs these days. The company’s military division, Banks Defense, is making armored HMMWVs more nimble with its altitude compensating turbocharger systems that maintain sea-level power for high-altitude missions in theaters such as Afghanistan. For the street Banks Power is also developing a Jeep turbo kit so their inline 6 and V6 engines won’t suck wind at sea level or higher elevations.

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dallenbach’s Famous Dave’s car is a proven Pikes Peak commodity. Naturally aspirated, the car’s Chevy SB1 block produces about 745 SAE-corrected horsepower. But the higher the car climbed on The Hill, the more the lack of air density choked off the power — the Pikes Peak race starts at 9,390 feet elevation and finishes at 14,110 feet, where air density is about 58 percent of sea level. In other words, the altitude strangles about 42% of the naturally aspirated power.

As a coincidence, turbocharging to cure automotive altitude sickness is squarely in Banks’ crosshairs these days. The company’s military division, Banks Defense, is making armored HMMWVs more nimble with its altitude compensating turbocharger systems that maintain sea-level power for high-altitude missions in theaters such as Afghanistan. For the street Banks Power is also developing a Jeep turbo kit so their inline 6 and V6 engines won’t suck wind at sea level or higher elevations.

Can't be turbo charged.

Ben The Inbred Retard says so!!!

14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

turbocharger systems

Pay very close attention to this part.

Gawd damn son, just stay down. You got nothing and I don't like punching down on a retard.

3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

How do you know for sure it doesn,t have a tune ? If you ain,t cheatin, you ain,t winning. When I modified my trail sleds, try and guess how many others I told about doing that ? Zero, and I asked the dealer not to tell anyone as well.

Because I know, for sure. Hey some people aren't bashful to tell the truth. Never really got off on spanking a weekend warrior.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Poor you. Are you taking Bens advice in setting up that Mach?

No wonder it's slow as fuck!

It was totally stock so i was using BRP advice. Good point, they suck 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rod said:

It was totally stock so i was using BRP advice. Good point, they suck 

You shouldn't have believed the MSM sales pitches I guess eh? Sucked you in pretty easy for a guy that thinks he's pretty smart :lol:

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pay very close attention to this part.

Gawd damn son, just stay down. You got nothing and I don't like punching down on a retard.

you are the only retard in this conversation. 

now get the last word in stat cuz this is your life. 

one dimensional twat 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roosting said:

one dimensional twat 

Poor Roosting

Slow Motion Pain GIF by ABC Network

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Roosting said:

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

wow you're the queen of the internet today.

You go girl!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Roosting said:

25 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Sorry I forgot that was your title

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You shouldn't have believed the MSM sales pitches I guess eh? Sucked you in pretty easy for a guy that thinks he's pretty smart :lol:

I’ve literally said that several times :lol: 

at least we agree the 22 mock was nothing but a sales pitch 

41 minutes ago, Rod said:

I’ve literally said that several times :lol: 

at least we agree the 22 mock was nothing but a sales pitch 

You should see my Cat fan friends acting all impressed with the new Garmin gauge on the 2025 cat like its some space age technology LOL

21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Gee you're a retard too 

So is it retard queen of the internet 

Ok again sorry about that your title is secure. 

troll trolling GIF

20 hours ago, Anler said:

You should see my Cat fan friends acting all impressed with the new Garmin gauge on the 2025 cat like its some space age technology LOL

It’s probably better than the gauge on the 22 Mach… they made it look all nice in the pics but it’s honestly a cumbersome POS to use 

21 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Other than the lackluster performance what else is wrong with the sled? Is there anyone in your area who has knowledge on setting up a turbo sled that could help you?

Great sled, and with the prices skyrocketing it was and is a bargain.

On the bold....Ouch