Check your account email address ×

Super Bowl LVIII

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

30 year old picture of The Fridge at the end of his career…your reaching has grown pathetic and boring. 

Not to mention most of those fat guys in the NFL are still a hell of a lot more agile and fast than any average person at that weight. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not to mention most of those fat guys in the NFL are still a hell of a lot more agile and fast than any average person at that weight. 

That's just from a lifetime of running from the 50 :lol:

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Comical the ones complaining the most about the coverage Tayler Swift is getting are the same ones posted the most about her here.  :dunno:

All nonsense. The only one who is going to get more clicks than Swift is Trump.  Swift/ Trump is internet gold.  We had a good mix over and the only real loud cheering that was going on was when they flashed to Taylor. Normal people just laugh at how stupid the whole thing is and how retarded the media is. 

Edited by Cold War

If it wasn’t for Taylor swift awesome leadership neither team would have won the Super Bowl according to the media. Also Taylor swift was not being a good role model because she chugged a beer at the Super Bowl according to the media. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The only one triggered here is the dope that keeps doubling and tripling down on a stupid comment that he made…keep it up Stevie boy…it’s fun to watch.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only one triggered here is the dope that keeps doubling and tripling down on a stupid comment that he made…keep it up Stevie boy…it’s fun to watch.

Add this to the growing list of what he gets upset over like fraternities and country songs :lol:

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

If it wasn’t for Taylor swift awesome leadership neither team would have won the Super Bowl according to the media. Also Taylor swift was not being a good role model because she chugged a beer at the Super Bowl according to the media. 

I was hoping one of her friends in the white shirts would chug a beer and spill some on their shirt. :ashamed:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

IMG_5653.jpeg

I didn't even know there was an altercation until a little bit ago.  What a complete douchebag.  Always got the feeling he had an ego problem, which is completely opposite of what i've seen with his brother watching Eagles games.

42 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Apparently, Taylor Swifts presence brought in an extra 350 million for the NFL ! They should be giving her a cut of that.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

I didn't even know there was an altercation until a little bit ago.  What a complete douchebag.  Always got the feeling he had an ego problem, which is completely opposite of what i've seen with his brother watching Eagles games.

Yeah he was pretty heated and just about knocked Andy over. FTR I’m not sure if Dan really said that. Just a pic on social media 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah he was pretty heated and just about knocked Andy over. FTR I’m not sure if Dan really said that. Just a pic on social media 

I highly doubt it, but it sounds legit. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

:lol:  STFU you moron.  What a stroke.  You don’t know shit.  :lmao: