Check your account email address ×

SCOTUS prediction

SCOTUS prediction   

13 members have voted

1. 1. SCOTUS prediction

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, hayward said:

Whom would you prefer to run in his place?

Ron DeSantis Tim Scott or Haley.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Leave him on the ballot so when Biden hands him his ass he has no excuses he was off a ballot.

Lol, trying to fuck over the guy constantly.  Dems are scared

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Leave him on the ballot so when Biden hands him his ass he has no excuses he was off a ballot.

if he's off the ballot... Biden loses or the Democrats are forced to find an alternate candidate. 

that's a win for the nation 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

your're going to be so sad in Nov. can't wait for your temper tantrum:news:

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

and if he's correct, then what? 

rigged? 

stolen? 

what's your preference this time? 

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I suspect MC will just fade away, Along with a few other folks that are constantly on there period 

Just now, toslow said:

I suspect MC will just fade away, Along with a few other folks that are constantly on there period 

they will slither away for a few short weeks then re-appear with they daily bullshit, kind of a wash, rinse and repeat type of shit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

they will slither away for a few short weeks then re-appear with they daily bullshit, kind of a wash, rinse and repeat type of shit

I suppose after they get the talking points from the UD and msm or who ever is the anti repud network

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

I suppose after they get the talking points from the UD and msm or who ever is the anti repud network

just like you guys did when Trump lost to Biden in 2020 ?

:roflcrying:

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lol, trying to fuck over the guy constantly.  Dems are scared

They aren't scared, they are making sure that the hide the ineptitude of Biden by always having Trump in the media so they get record turnout.  They are playing the idiot R's who are backing Trump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

They aren't scared, they are making sure that the hide the ineptitude of Biden by always having Trump in the media so they get record turnout.  They are playing the idiot R's who are backing Trump.

Is that what your media is telling you to think?

No, using my brain.  They beat him easily before and will again.  It does require voter turnout however and everything they do is focusing on that.  Trump is a golden opportunity for them as he pisses a lot off which is going to really hurt the R's in the house and senate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No, using my brain.  They beat him easily before and will again.  It does require voter turnout however and everything they do is focusing on that.  Trump is a golden opportunity for them as he pisses a lot off which is going to really hurt the R's in the house and senate.

Can you explain the polls showing trump ahead by hugh numbers. even the left media are reporting this

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

that's precisely why Snowrider (and his type) wants Trump to get the nomination.... ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Ron DeSantis Tim Scott or Haley.

I like Tim Scott.  Don’t know much about the man though.

Always thought rand Paul wouldn’t be too bad, as long as he had a pile of like-minded people behind him.