Check your account email address ×

2o24 ir0n daWG

Just now, mnstang said:

He seems to have a hard on for you.

Yep, he's nothing but a leg humper.  It's pretty disturbing actually.

Everyone can see the pattern.  First it was his obsession with Badger, then he got Badger booted (despite him saying he didn't, he proved it with his prior post).  Then it was Woolie, but Woolie got the boot - I'm still not quite sure why, but I'm not invested enough to look.  Ol' drama queen had such a hard on for Woolie that he stalked to see what he was saying over on TBP!!  Now, he's trying to stir up the drama with others.  At least with the Alaskan Karen, it's nothing more than him being a troll.  Drama Queen though - it's not.  There's a reason he has to see his neurologist on a regular basis.

OK - sorry for the derail.  Back to that awesome race that nobody cares about ... the 2o24 ir0n daWG!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Doug said:

You've posted in the past it wasn't you ???

Above your pay grade I guess.

Shut 'er down Doug!!!!!

:lol:

3 hours ago, Doug said:

Even a pic of you riding your snow machine.  How nice

1694095094-tips-for-cycling-in-cold-weather-and-snow-van-raam.jpg

Who do I cry to that someone creeped on my Facebook account and posted my public profile pic? I demand answers now! 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

Who do I cry to that someone creeped on my Facebook account and posted my public profile pic? I demand answers now! 

:lol:

Just now, AK440 said:

If the pic was on Facebook which it wasn't I could help you out. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Doug said:

If the pic was on Facebook which it wasn't I could help you out. :thumbsup:

We would prefer if members report anything they think is against the rules in the bashing area. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

We would prefer if members report anything they think is against the rules in the bashing area. :bc:

Most would prefer that you STFU.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

massive crowds of onlookers and spectators... elbow to elbow 

Preview. Did you miss that word old man? Swing and a miss as usual. No one gives two shits about the ambassador class start.

57 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Do you make fake motor noises on your fake snowmobile?

It’s the guy with stank ass clothes crying on the internet about how he’s too stupid to fix his leaky exhaust. Even back then you were too fucking dumb to use Google.:lol2::idiot:

32 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

No top secret clutching is now provided by speedwerx and it is supposed to actually work 

IMG_3990.jpeg

why do all those Arctic Cats have Polaris decals on them?

sneaky!

Cory_Davis_2024_Iron_Dog_Farewell_1024x1

Davis has reported some less than ideal trail conditions as they pressed onward toward Galena this morning. Contrary to the record breaking snow in many parts of southcentral Alaska, there are parts of this trail which are clearly more suited to an ATV versus a sled, but this isn't typically out of the norm for this race. Riders are sure to encounter all types of terrain to include snow, ice, water, and dirt...often for miles.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
lol AK440
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cory_Davis_2024_Iron_Dog_Farewell_1024x1

Davis has reported some less than ideal trail conditions as they pressed onward toward Galena this morning. Contrary to the record breaking snow in many parts of southcentral Alaska, there are parts of this trail which are clearly more suited to an ATV versus a sled, but this isn't typically out of the norm for this race. Riders are sure to encounter all types of terrain to include snow, ice, water, and dirt...often for miles.

Wow.  Awesome snowmobile race.  I'm sure to care who "wins" this shit show.

This is also Alaska's winter of the century and it still looks like this?  How pathetic.  No wonder only Alaska natives win this insignificant shit show, everyone else is used to riding on actual snow.  We have tough mudders around here too it's no big deal.

We have more snow in our worst winter of the century.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MDbkaQ0XaY7dG86BU_med008iIVrelEg/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by mnstang

18 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Wow.  Awesome snowmobile race.  I'm sure to care who "wins" this shit show.

This is also Alaska's winter of the century and it still looks like this?  How pathetic.  No wonder only Alaska natives win this insignificant shit show, everyone else is used to riding on actual snow.  We have tough mudders around here too it's no big deal.

We have more snow in our worst winter of the century.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MDbkaQ0XaY7dG86BU_med008iIVrelEg/view?usp=drivesdk

maybe this is why AK has so much time to spread his joy here?  :dunno: