Check your account email address ×

What poster did you have on your wall as a kid.

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

Your workout room, That's some funny shit right there

Yep... remember those plastic filled weights Sears sold? we had those.  we also had an incline bench, heavy bag and speed bag.  I'm sorry you were forced to carry buckets of tree sap.  

• Like 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yep... remember those plastic filled weights Sears sold? we had those.  we also had an incline bench, heavy bag and speed bag.  I'm sorry you were forced to carry buckets of tree sap.  

My Pops had the cement filled plastic weights from sears .. He was a bad ass back in the day

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

F40, Diablo, mustang, Pam Anderson baywatch what 90s kid didn’t have this, AIC, the limp bizkit guy, korn, staind, tons of magazine fold outs and things I cut out of them of skateboarding, dirtbikes, atvs and sleds. Had those glow stars on the ceiling lol

My roommate at tech school had this on the door.

IMG_4984.thumb.png.bd7354451c29e23c12eb0900e1126f79.png

Brooke Burke!!!  :yikes:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My Pops had the cement filled plastic weights from sears .. He was a bad ass back in the day

were they silver? 

if so, thems the ones. 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

F40, Diablo, mustang, Pam Anderson baywatch what 90s kid didn’t have this, AIC, the limp bizkit guy, korn, staind, tons of magazine fold outs and things I cut out of them of skateboarding, dirtbikes, atvs and sleds. Had those glow stars on the ceiling lol

My roommate at tech school had this on the door.

IMG_4984.thumb.png.bd7354451c29e23c12eb0900e1126f79.png

WTF is that raging adolescence hormone spunk on that Brooke poster?

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This was also one of my favorites, since the Wheel Inn is in our neck of the woods where we ride.  Every time we ride by, I can't help but think of this ad

image.thumb.png.230ffc7c9d0cbccc48fce369804fe872.png

4 of the people in that picture used to own the Polaris dealership just down the road from that Bar, now it's a Poo/Doo dealership called Hayward Powersports, 2 of the people in the picture are now deceased. The guy bending down in front of the sled is Mike S. That picture is very old.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This was also one of my favorites, since the Wheel Inn is in our neck of the woods where we ride.  Every time we ride by, I can't help but think of this ad

image.thumb.png.230ffc7c9d0cbccc48fce369804fe872.png

Those vintage posters are sweet. I like this one too.

Screenshot_20240130_201144_Facebook.jpg

• Like 5

21 hours ago, ckf said:

Heather Thomas anyone??

s-l1200(1).webp

I did the foundation for her house in Jackson hole

• Like 2

Cool thread. My room growing up had cartoon pirate wall paper which as I grew I completely covered with a montage of motorcycle magazine pictures and posters. 

IMG_9599.webp

IMG_9600.jpeg

IMG_9601.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's cool!  :bc:

She and her husband came by towards the end of the project ,around thanksgiving and handed out  bottles of whiskey and beer to the crew. It was pretty cool. 1995

• Like 3

Just now, Shifty said:

She and her husband came by towards the end of the project ,around thanksgiving and handed out  bottles of whiskey and beer to the crew. It was pretty cool. 1995

Other than seeing Marvin Haggler around North Conway from time to time the only other celebrity that I was ever around I didn't even know it until afterwards. Back when I worked for Bob Goldberg at the Canoe business before we bought it Prince Harry did a trip on the Saco with us. He came with a group of canoers that had been renting canoes from Bob for over 20 years. Russel was also the first guy to rent a canoe from Bob.  Anyway it was a group of professionals from the eastern seaboard that rented 20 canoes every year.  Russel said that he wasn't allowed to let us know until after the trip was over.

• Like 2