Check your account email address ×

Biden cognitively as strong as ever.

They rarely show live clips of Biden on my local news,  but when they do it usually a sentence. Last night they showed him stumble up to podium and start to mumble some shit.  My wife and I started laughing at the same time…..Can you believe this  is even real????!!!!! 
our President????!!!!!

Crazy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If it was RAPE the trial would have resulted in a RAPE conviction.  You really don't understand how trials work, at your age?  I wouldn't be throwing around the word dipshit, insulting others, when you're putting it on display all by yourself.

OJ innocent?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MC is the fool for saying stupid shit whether he is trolling or not and you’re a close second  for defending him.😉👊🏻

In what way did I defend MC? Quit making stuff up Jim, it's as childish as your name calling.

The "babysitter" should be totally ashamed of herself. My wife, who was raised in a rabid Teamsters household, goes out of her mind thinking what Dr. Jill has put her husband thru. Elder abuse.

Edited by J. Jackson

13 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The "babysitter" should be totally ashamed of herself. My wife, who was raised in a rabid Teamsters household, goes out of her mind thinking what Dr. Jill has put her husband thru. Elder abuse.

Do you think she knows about some despicable things he has done and is actually enjoying herself  watching him make a spectacle of himself?   Really, it makes sense. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, HSR said:

In what way did I defend MC? Quit making stuff up Jim, it's as childish as your name calling.

Cry some more ya’ slappy.😂😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yet you keep taking the bait, for the "15th" time. Just who is the fool here :dunno: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No for the 15the time.  he was not convicted of rape, and the charges he is presently facing are a joke and a sham.  Wtf.   Sheep believe that he was convicted of rape.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well you called Woolie the fool and not the guy that says the same stupid shit over and over and over and over…anything else?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you called Woolie the fool and not the guy that says the same stupid shit over and over and over and over…anything else?

So I didn't, thanks :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So I didn't, thanks :bc:

Sure you did but keep playing your little games…it suits you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

You are the very last person in this forum, to be describing anybody as childish.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why not, you do it day in and day out here.:dunno:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You are the very last person in this forum, to be describing anybody as childish.

Says the guy running around calling me "hall monitor". Now scram before I make you cry again. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

CKF asked us both the other day to ignore each other. I am more than willing to do that and respect for the site owner, despite the fact that I bang heads with him over that idiot, who supposedly is his friend.  It lasted a day.

• Like 4

Just now, DriftBusta said:

CKF asked us both the other day to ignore each other. I am more than willing to do that and respect for the site owner, despite the fact that I bang heads with him over that idiot, who supposedly is his friend.  It lasted a day.

Yep and then he’ll run to Joel like the little bitch that he is…dude is fucked up.😂

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's not just for me. The members are tired of a lot of threads turning into back and forth pissing contests.

Excuse Me What GIF

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's not just for me. The members are tired of a lot of threads turning into back and forth pissing contests.

Excuse Me What GIF

If it's not me it will be Deephaven or Steve753 or C2C or like today, MC :news:

Edited by HSR

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Biden is the perfect representative of the modern Democrat voter. He's worse than trying to understand the Swedish Chef. :lmao:

image.png.04c13c45c154bfe84c187773ec21d792.png

at least you got an idea of what the Swedish Chef is talking about Joe Bidum not so much:pc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Excuse Me What GIF

I pointed that out months ago. If you are going to be honest, it’s pretty clear who is looking to start shit on a regular basis, which doesn’t show you much respect, and I pointed that out yesterday and again today.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

If it's not me it will be Deephaven or Steve753 :news:

You mean your pals, who follow each other around the forum, giving likes and high-fives? :news: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That chick is batshit crazy.   They needed someone like that because most sane women wouldn't have tried to pull it off.

She couldn't even remember the year is supposedly took place.  Her interview with Anderson Cooper when she said "most people think of rape as sexy" tells it all.   Cooper about shit himself and couldn't get to a break quick enough.  

Carroll is full of shit and the idiots here still believe her.  The dress she claimed she was wearing at the time in 1994 did not exist in 1994.

Didn't this happen in "My Cousin Vinny":lol:

image.thumb.png.da71a6faff9c7b01a9559550766a54b1.png