Check your account email address ×

Mark Zuckerberg Spent $187 Million Secretly Buying 1,600 Acres of Hawaii Land, And Now He Is Reportedly Building A Massive Self-Sustaining Apocalypse Bunker

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Many billionaires are doing this actually.

I wonder why.

know any? 

but hey... if you have to shelter in place why not in Hawaii in a big beautiful bunker.  beats the fuck out of the basement at Maralago next to the top secret documents and the toilet.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

He's also suddenly proud of the beef cattle he's raising. They must not fart and create climate change. 

He’s trying to raise the highest quality wagu or something?

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I wonder if he's consulting with AC on world dangers?

He’s basically earmarked a 1600 acre target with a big red X. Throughout history the elite has tried these bizarre attempts at “buying” their survival. It’s failed every single time. 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s basically earmarked a 1600 acre target with a big red X. Throughout history the elite has tried these bizarre attempts at “buying” their survival. It’s failed every single time. 

Everyone gonna know where the supplies are and attack lol

31 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Wagyu angus cross. Wangus lol

Had the most amazing steak in Mexico the other day. Usually their beef is mediocre at best but eff me that was damn good steak 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

Everyone gonna know where the supplies are and attack lol

Vlad the Impaler tried his hand at it. The Muslims finally caught up to him. They fucked him up and then sent his head to Constantinople. lol.  The elites always lose to the little people no matter how well prepared or vicious they try to be. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Vlad the Impaler tried his hand at it. The Muslims finally caught up to him. They fucked him up and then sent his head to Constantinople. lol.  The elites always lose to the little people no matter how well prepared or vicious they try to be. 

They fucked up musollini in a big way too lol 

Imo that was exactly what he deserved 

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

They fucked up musollini in a big way too lol 

Imo that was exactly what he deserved 

As well as the Romanovs. Anastasia met her fate. It seems has though the world goes through this cycle every few hundred years. The elites become deluded in thinking that they’re untouchable. I can’t think of a better example at the moment than Xi in China. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As well as the Romanovs. Anastasia met her fate. It seems has though the world goes through this cycle every few hundred years. The elites become deluded in thinking that they’re untouchable. I can’t think of a better example at the moment than Xi in China. 

well they we’re probably worse off under the bolsheviks than the czar lol

same thing with Castro vs Bautista 

16 minutes ago, Rod said:

well they we’re probably worse off under the bolsheviks than the czar lol

same thing with Castro vs Bautista 

Bautista gave cuba a violent police state. Castro impoverished conditions. I’d take the poverty. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bautista gave cuba a violent police state. Castro impoverished conditions. I’d take the poverty. 

Dude it’s still a violent police state. There’s literally a militarized police force everywhere  

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Gives me hope! :lol: