Check your account email address ×

I had the sxs thing nailed years ago when faggot stinker Dave was raving about them. Complete 100% poser fagmobiles. Slow as fuck and gayer than that. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had the sxs thing nailed years ago when faggot stinker Dave was raving about them. Complete 100% poser fagmobiles. Slow as fuck and gayer than that. 

What's slow? Mine goes 84 on GPS.

Knell

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They would be slick for farm/ranching but I’ll just tear around the pasture in a new Wrangler before that…

Neal

SXS's are overtaking snowmobiles, friends of mine own a very large local Poo/Doo dealership near us, they sell 5 wheelers to every 1 snowmobile. I have 3 wheelers, 2 are ATV's and 1 SXS, all are 1000cc.

Knell

23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What's slow? Mine goes 84 on GPS.

Knell

My ford focus will do 100. I bet it takes 3 miles for your sxs to get there. I rode in my buddies new Honda talon , he floors it and all that happens is noise. Just brutally slow and annoying 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

SXS's are overtaking snowmobiles, friends of mine own a very large local Poo/Doo dealership near us, they sell 5 wheelers to every 1 snowmobile. I have 3 wheelers, 2 are ATV's and 1 SXS, all are 1000cc.

Knell

Not surprising really sleds are a waste of money for probably 80% of America that doesn’t get more than a two month winter.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My ford focus will do 100. I bet it takes 3 miles for your sxs to get there. I rode in my buddies new Honda talon , he floors it and all that happens is noise. Just brutally slow and annoying 

I can hit 84 in less than 1/2 mile down a dead end road here, only did it a couple times while tuning..it wheelied for about 200 feet, I have no desire to ride that fast on the actual trails, that would be suicide.

Polaris also sells a 4 cylinder 2000cc 225 hp NON turbo SXS that is crazy fast. Listed below is the 4 seater.

2023 Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Specs
Base Price (Ultimate as tested) $41,699 ($44,999)
Powertrain 1,997cc DOHC four-cylinder | continuously variable automatic transmission | selectable four-wheel drive
Horsepower 225
Ground Clearance 16 inches
Cargo Box Capacity 300 pounds
Weight 2,480 pounds
Dimensions (LxWxH) 165.5 inches x 74 inches x 76.5 inches
Wheelbase 133.5 inches
Suspension Travel 27 inches (front) | 29 inches (rear)

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Only a faggot would own a focus, might as well just get an EV and go full LGBTQ.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I can hit 84 in less than 1/2 mile down a dead end road here, only did it a couple times while tuning..it wheelied for about 200 feet, I have no desire to ride that fast on the actual trails, that would be suicide.

Polaris also sells a 4 cylinder 2000cc 225 hp NON turbo SXS that is crazy fast. Listed below is the 4 seater.

2023 Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Specs
Base Price (Ultimate as tested) $41,699 ($44,999)
Powertrain 1,997cc DOHC four-cylinder | continuously variable automatic transmission | selectable four-wheel drive
Horsepower 225
Ground Clearance 16 inches
Cargo Box Capacity 300 pounds
Weight 2,480 pounds
Dimensions (LxWxH) 165.5 inches x 74 inches x 76.5 inches
Wheelbase 133.5 inches
Suspension Travel 27 inches (front) | 29 inches (rear)

Way overkill.  

42 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They would be slick for farm/ranching but I’ll just tear around the pasture in a new Wrangler before that…

Neal

They are nice to get boot around on trails where they can also be street driven.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are nice to get boot around on trails where they can also be street driven.

Exactly.  In the right neighborhood, or farm country with a lot of dirt roads.  If I lived up north where there was a trail system, maybe, but I just can't get into it.  If you're not the lead guy, you're generally eating dust.  And if you're taking them in the mud, you're just destroying them slowly.  Meh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

SxS's aren't going away anytime soon.   More and more counties open up their roads to them.  I just hope some places up north can strike a balance and keep them off the trails as sleds and UTV's on the same non-road trails don't work.

I usually trade up on mine every 4-5 years but decided to get something else instead.  

Kawasaki is introducing their new model today.   The Ridge. 

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most roads here where I am are legal to ride wheelers on.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Most roads here where I am are legal to ride wheelers on.

Same with my cottage.  But there are nice trails I can take to get into town so I will take advantage of it.  

For sure ATV/sxs's are replacing Sleds, its not even a discussion.

• Like 1

I thought the boating industry was pricing itself out of a market with $100K-$200K pontoons and its as strong as ever.   Its insane the money people spend on recreation.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Gates G Force belts for my sleds are $83.

Back when I was into tearing my clutches apart every weekend, Gates didn't stand up as well as OEM, maybe thats changed.  My cat turbo was blowing one a week at one point, and I was definitely paying north of 200 a belt.  Have you had good durability with the Gates?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Back when I was into tearing my clutches apart every weekend, Gates didn't stand up as well as OEM, maybe thats changed.  My cat turbo was blowing one a week at one point, and I was definitely paying north of 200 a belt.  Have you had good durability with the Gates?

Yes, the G-Force is tougher than the regular Gates, I run those on my 1253 cc314HP Drag Sled, never had 1 fail.

Knell

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yes, the G-Force is tougher than the regular Gates, I run thos on my 1253 cc 314HP Drag Sled, never had 1 fail.

Not sure who made the DD belt but its the only thing I would run on my Z1 Turbo.  Hugh difference in durability over stock...at least for me at 2 others who owned that sled and boosted them. 

My boosted winder ate Yammie belts like candy but alignment was really far off from the factory.   Took .200" off the secondary post and fine tuned alignment with shims did wonders.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

• Gold Member

This ran me 42K all done with the plow.  HVAC is sweet!!  No more dust.  Its like a truck on the inside.  7 speaker stereo with a 10 inch subwoofer.  That bitch will party!!  Tax write off boys thats what you are missing.  I plow my business with it.....  

IMG_20231126_092949574_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231126_092942081_HDR.jpg

Edited by poopooforme
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

This ran me 42K all done with the plow.  HVAC is sweet!!  No more dust.  Its like a truck on the inside.  7 speaker stereo with a 10 inch subwoofer.  That bitch will party!!  Tax write off boys thats what you are missing.  I plow my business with it.....  

IMG_20231126_092949574_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231126_092942081_HDR.jpg

Yup, the Expedition is the Caddie Polaris.