Check your account email address ×

Jason Kelce retires.

Yep.  What a career and wish he could have gone out in a better atmosphere than these last 6 games of the season.  He represented Philly better then anyone during his time here.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

:whine:

Neal

Pretty fucking simple , if you wanna hock unnecessary for profit medical therapies to unsuspecting people who don’t need them then you can die in a fire. Fuck them 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pretty fucking simple , if you wanna hock unnecessary for profit medical therapies to unsuspecting people who don’t need them then you can die in a fire. Fuck them 

Agreed.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They must be selling shit from these ads but it blows me away people will see an add and ask dr to write the fucker up. 

I cant imagine telling my dr , " hey give me some of that shit , the people in the add look quite happy "

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are whining the fuck out of it here guy.

:news:

Neal

Simply making a comment on what a pos Jason Kelce is would probably only be construed as whining by a complete fucking moron

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all, but your MC fucking level retarded response sure was.  

Neal

Complete fucking moron ^^^^

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Christ you need to find a pacifier you wet brain retard.  You are the whiniest bitch on the internet and a fucking idiot ta boot.

Neal

Inappropriate!!!

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2024 at 8:58 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

He and his brother have a fun and entertaining podcast.  Sad to see him go.

:bc:

Neal

Absolute animal on the field.   Not into his podcast. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tough to cheer for these guys after his brother sold out to evil big pharma so hard. Fuck them 

Not saying his brother didn't sell out to big pharma but if they thru you a $20 million to push it I doubt you would have turned it down.   Also not sure on his brothers opinion but he shouldn't be judged on his brothers actions.   Just sayin. 

AC might be the only regular who questioned the jab more than me and for $20 million I'd get it on the commercial and chant "Highmark says get poked!"  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

^^^ wouldn’t it be interesting to know how many of these professional athletes actually remember or even know what they’re pushing when they get their paycheck for doing it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not saying his brother didn't sell out to big pharma but if they thru you a $20 million to push it I doubt you would have turned it down.   Also not sure on his brothers opinion but he shouldn't be judged on his brothers actions.   Just sayin. 

AC might be the only regular who questioned the jab more than me and for $20 million I'd get it on the commercial and chant "Highmark says get poked!"  :lol:  

Me right now , sure. If I was worth 30 million and they offered me 20 more? Not a fucking chance