Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude if I have to explain the difference between a solo motorbike trip of a family trip to a romantic Italian cruise with the wife it's no wonder you're on #3 FFS. You spent so much time fighting on here you got a vacation ,,,,while on vacation:lol:

Most of my bike trips haven't been solo. Only time I'll go off solo is when my wife comes. I'll rent a bike and go off on my own for a week or less to explore. 

Edited by Steve753

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude if I have to explain the difference between a solo motorbike trip or a family trip,,, to a romantic Italian cruise with the wife it's no wonder you're on #3 FFS. You spent so much time fighting on here you got a vacation ,,,,while on vacation:lol:

Wait???? He actually got a vacation from here while on vacation? Nfw!!!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Ok Jim, whatever you say :bc:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

My trips sure have a few triggered for some reason.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

No shit, and then they act like jealous little girls bouncing on the same bed in their PJ's throwing the lamest insults. When I read page 3 this morning I laughed at their insecurities. The name calling always set them off like they are mini-Chappelle's. Makes me giggle.

You say giggle while the rest of us see a crying little bitch…good god.🤣

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude if I have to explain the difference between a solo motorbike trip or a family trip,,, to a romantic Italian cruise with the wife it's no wonder you're on #3 FFS. You spent so much time fighting on here you got a vacation ,,,,while on vacation:lol:

You really are a weak little man…good thing you have Joelle’s sack in your mouth. 👍🏼

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are a weak little man…good thing you have Joelle’s sack in your mouth. 👍🏼

Dude, he teabagged you for a week :lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You don’t have to explain jack shit.  In fact, I wish, actually a bunch of us wish, that you’d just shut your fucking mouth.  Getting a vacation from this place is a badge of honor, given it proved the double standards at play here.  You act like a piece of shit, I’ll treat you like one.  Vacation.  Pfft.  :lol: At least my wife isn’t my cousin or some indigenous meth whore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You don’t have to explain jack shit.  In fact, I wish, actually a bunch of us wish, that you’d just shut your fucking mouth.  Getting a vacation from this place is a badge of honor, given it proved the double standards at play here.  You act like a piece of shit, I’ll treat you like one.  Vacation.  Pfft.  :lol: At least my wife isn’t my cousin or some indigenous meth whore.

Are we allowed to say meth?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Wait???? He actually got a vacation from here while on vacation? Nfw!!!!

Yup I've seen a lot of guys banned on here and especially HCS over the years. This was the first time we had to get Interpol involved :lol::lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At least my wife isn’t my cousin or some indigenous meth whore.

Mine either :bc: 

@Rigid1 can we get a rule interpretation here :lol:

Is this OK???? 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Mine either :bc: 

@Rigid1 can we get a rule interpretation here :lol:

Is this OK???? 

My ruling on the field is if you have to mention someones wife, marriage history, employment in an attempted gotcha moment you would be a loser..

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Here's a good example @HSR of someone looking for a gotcha moment and also being a loser 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Are we allowed to say meth?

As far as I know, along with posting other’s personal info that they never shared here.   But that only applies to admins and their pals.   Pedo is definitely out.  :lol:

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Here's a good example @HSR of someone looking for a gotcha moment and also being a loser 

Any wagers on the response you'll get?  I'm guessing it'll be the one letter reply ... call it a hunch.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Any wagers on the response you'll get?  I'm guessing it'll be the one letter reply ... call it a hunch.

K

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don’t know wtf he’s talking about with the vacation while on vacation bullshit.  It never happened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t know wtf he’s talking about with the vacation while on vacation bullshit.  It never happened.

Lack of blood flow to the brain will do that..Also could be the onset of dementia

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The two Steves are so busy palying tummy sticks they just make shit up as they go.😂👌🏻

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm guessing he will say something stupid, put his foot in his mouth and look like an idiot againnnnnn

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's a DerpRider thing! I they say it happened then it happened  :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

M

N

How do we determine the winner of this game? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

N

How do we determine the winner of this game? :lol:

🤔😉……………O