Check your account email address ×

Police State

Shit makes me fucking sick , call a minor into a closed room and convince him that his life is ruined and he is a sexual offender ......

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-naperville-north-suicide-20170522-story.html

These fucking pigs that engaged this child need to be charged with manslaughter .......fucking pathetic cunts 

You've blown the better part of your fake fucking outrage on bullshit. Then, when a REAL story to get all bent out of shape about hits, no one gives a shit because your never ending FUCK/CUNT/SLASH rhetoric is so nauseating.

Grow up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You've blown the better part of your fake fucking outrage on bullshit. Then, when a REAL story to get all bent out of shape about hits, no one gives a shit because your never ending FUCK/CUNT/SLASH rhetoric is so nauseating.

Grow up.

Oh ,,,,you dont like my hyperbole???/ After all these years it never grew on you???? Well fuck me to tears I am torn the fuck up. I probably wont get any sleep tonight knowing I havent provided you near the level of entertainment I was hoping. I mean the fact that some bootlicking brainwashed right wing slinger doesnt find my posting style of any value has literally torn my fucking heart out. I guess I'll log off never to return .....I have severely miscalculated my contribution here and for that I am sorry. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh ,,,,you dont like my hyperbole???/ After all these years it never grew on you???? Well fuck me to tears I am torn the fuck up. I probably wont get any sleep tonight knowing I havent provided you near the level of entertainment I was hoping. I mean the fact that some bootlicking brainwashed right wing slinger doesnt find my posting style of any value has literally torn my fucking heart out. I guess I'll log off never to return .....I have severely miscalculated my contribution here and for that I am sorry. 

Your cunt is showing dude.... :lol:

Pigs lie all the time to scare people into admitting guilt or ratting on another. They threaten long jail time for minor offences to get a confession. The first thing you need your children to understand is to never ever talk to police if you are being accused of anything. They are not there to help you, they are there to fuck you in the ass. Dummy up and demand a lawyer is all a kid needs to do. Had this young man done just that, the police would have been told to fuck off, and the kid would have understood that he did nothing that would result in a conviction.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

MOEMOE got curb stomped.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Grow up.

He got interested in politics after watching "West Wing". :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He got interested in politics after watching "West Wing". :lol: 

While you were about 55 years old when that show came on air, Ben was about 16, now go lay down shortsale before you trip and fall.

7 minutes ago, Boered said:

While you were about 55 years old when that show came on air, Ben was about 16, now go lay down shortsale before you trip and fall.

You're older than me, and half as cool greaseball, stfu.   Get a fucking haircut btw.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're older than me, and half as cool greaseball, stfu.   Get a fucking haircut btw.

1st the eyebrows and now the hair..... :lol:

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

1st the eyebrows and now the hair..... :lol:

Gonna throw shit in my direction....look at him......the dude needs some personal grooming...wtf. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Gonna throw shit in my direction....look at him......the dude needs some personal grooming...wtf. :lol: 

I shave twice a month....and shouldnt even say shave...i use a trimmer. But I shower everyday. :lol:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Haircut, bet you wish you had some to cut.

dunham_sparks_angry_v6.jpg

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

both, in different ways. in this case it's snake. he's the #1 defender of an authoritarian approach. i don't get it. 

He was brainwashed in the military.

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

both, in different ways. in this case it's snake. he's the #1 defender of an authoritarian approach. i don't get it. 

Yeah Snake is the textbook bootlicker. Smedley Butler said it best 80 something years ago...

Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

• War is a racket (1935) Major General Smedley Butler

•  
Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

While I disagree with what occurred claiming this is the ONLY reason a kid jumped off a parking ramp is pure speculation.   I don't buy for a second the kid didn't have other underlying mental issues.   Many times we are surprised by those that commit suicide because we do not know the whole truth.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

While I disagree with what occurred claiming this is the ONLY reason a kid jumped off a parking ramp is pure speculation.   I don't buy for a second the kid didn't have other underlying mental issues.   Many times we are surprised by those that commit suicide because we do not know the whole truth.  

While I completely disagree with how he was treated by the police I was thinking the same thing.

13 hours ago, Boered said:

Pigs lie all the time to scare people into admitting guilt or ratting on another. They threaten long jail time for minor offences to get a confession. The first thing you need your children to understand is to never ever talk to police if you are being accused of anything. They are not there to help you, they are there to fuck you in the ass. Dummy up and demand a lawyer is all a kid needs to do. Had this young man done just that, the police would have been told to fuck off, and the kid would have understood that he did nothing that would result in a conviction.

A suburban Naperville kid more than likely is not going to be taught to lawyer up as his parents are more than likely corporate nerds, it's a sad story for the kid and his family.