Check your account email address ×

Police State

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A suburban Naperville kid more than likely is not going to be taught to lawyer up as his parents are more than likely corporate nerds, it's a sad story for the kid and his family.

i've taught my kids that for years.  Respectfully say no to just about any request they give you.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i've taught my kids that for years.  Respectfully say no to just about any request they give you.  

Yep. My daughter was caught up in some stupid shit at school a while back and the PO-PO on staff started bringing them all in a room for questioning...WTF?  Her answer to him was...I need to call my dad.  POOF!  I was there in 20.  No harm though...just stupid.

Why some cops think they can start in with deep questioning on minors is appalling to me.  

I do agree with the post earlier..there was more to this tragedy.

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The forum brain trust says you only need to do that if you have something to hide.