NeverNikki

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Time will tell. There are a lot of independents in NH :bc:

Why would an independent ever vote for her? She’s a piece of fucking dog shit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She probably does but old white republicans won’t vote for a woman whose parents are from India let alone who could be a Muzz Lum…lol we can let Trump bring that up….and he will.

You are such a massive fucking idiot. 

Sounds more like you have the problem Her Parents are from India.  And they aren't Muslim either dummy they practice Sikhism.  

Just like you tried to link Nikki 's name to racism. Even though its her middle name and in Punjabi means "little one". And she was called that name since a Child. 

I'm no fan of Haley,  but the only "Old White" racist Guy around here bringing up her background constantly is YOU. 

Just like you do with Vivek . 

Take a look in the mirror before you spout off with your racist bullshit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why would an independent ever vote for her? She’s a piece of fucking dog shit 

Because there are a lot of people that don't want either Trump or Biden.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You are such a massive fucking idiot. 

Sounds more like you have the problem Her Parents are from India.  And they aren't Muslim either dummy they practice Sikhism.  

Just like you tried to link Nikki 's name to racism. Even though its her middle name and in Punjabi means "little one". And she was called that name since a Child. 

I'm no fan of Haley,  but the only "Old White" racist Guy around here bringing up her background constantly is YOU. 

Just like you do with Vivek . 

Take a look in the mirror before you spout off with your racist bullshit. 

I hit your sore white spot.

Carrry one junior.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I hit your sore white spot.

Carrry one junior.

Your projection and delusion is off the charts.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Because even though being shit she is a huge improvement over Trump or Biden.

She’s not better than Trump. Was Bush/Cheney better than Trump? Fuck no. She’s possibly better than Biden but I doubt it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She’s not better than Trump. Was Bush/Cheney better than Trump? Fuck no. She’s possibly better than Biden but I doubt it. 

The great thing about America is that we are all entitled to our opinions. IMO Trump is carrying to much baggage to beat even Biden in the general election.

Now kindly kill yourself!!!!

:lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The great thing about America is that we are all entitled to our opinions. IMO Trump is carrying to much baggage to beat even Biden in the general election.

Now kindly kill yourself!!!!

Trumps baggage is 100% contrived and anyone with a functioning brain sees that. I hate Trump but he’s so much better than Biden. There is zero chance Biden beats Trump after his idiocy the last 3 years. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trumps baggage is 100% contrived and anyone with a functioning brain sees that. I hate Trump but he’s so much better than Biden. There is zero chance Biden beats Trump after his idiocy the last 3 years. 

But 91 indictments!!!  LOL.  These people just try to manipulate everything to make trump look as bad as possible.  Like many here, I am sure I would not ever be friends with him as his ego would drive me, but he is no where near as bad as most establishment politicians in Washington.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's your opinion. You need to keep in mind that not everyone thinks like you or me. By the time November comes around Trump will piss off more Americans than dementia Joe. I would say that is my opinion, but with his past track record that's almost a fact :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's your opinion. You need to keep in mind that not everyone thinks like you or me. By the time November comes around Trump will piss off more Americans than dementia Joe. I would say that is my opinion, but with his past track record that's almost a fact :lol:

Yes, some can get easily convinced by the media....that's what they rely on.  Others see past the BS and realize that pissing people off is going to happen when you start taking away entitlements and slow down the spending and fraud. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate Trump but he’s so much better than Biden.

My dog would be better than Biden. You shouldn't be using Biden as the standard to compare candidates to. Yes he is the current Prez but that's a pretty low bar to use.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, some can get easily convinced by the media....that's what they rely on.  Others see past the BS and realize that pissing people off is going to happen when you start taking away entitlements and slow down the spending and fraud. 

And the media controls the narrative. Whether you like it or not Trump has a bunch of shit to go through between now and November. I just don't see things getting better for The Don.

I'm also not convinced that the GOP nominee will be facing Biden in November. I don't think that even the Dems believe that Biden has 5 more years left in the tank as the low fuel light is already on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

My dog would be better than Biden. You shouldn't be using Biden as the standard to compare candidates to. Yes he is the current Prez but that's a pretty low bar to use.

81 million.:lol:

My fucking ass.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

And the media controls the narrative. Whether you like it or not Trump has a bunch of shit to go through between now and November. I just don't see things getting better for The Don.

I'm also not convinced that the GOP nominee will be facing Biden in November. I don't think that even the Dems believe that Biden has 5 more years left in the tank as the low fuel light is already on.

They don't control the narrative with everyone.  Only those who are to lazy to do research.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, racer254 said:

They don't control the narrative with everyone.  Only those who are to lazy to do research.

Where are you doing said research?

Just now, racer254 said:

In the liberal cities I visit.  Mostly sheep in those places vs rural areas.

You're out touring liberal cities are you? Or are you just going by what the news shows you?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If I had to guess I would say that the numbers exceed those that it doesn't.

You need to keep in mind that this place is full of middle age white males. There are a lot of other demographics out there that don't share your opinions.