Check your account email address ×

NeverNikki

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

In the liberal cities I visit.  Mostly sheep in those places vs rural areas.

And they control the vote because of their numbers.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just keep watching mockingbird media.:lol:

It shows.

CTV told you it was a car bomb and you swallowed it hook line and sinker. Quit acting like you're "in the know". Nobody here is buying it dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just keep watching mockingbird media.:lol:

It shows.

I don't even watch Fox anymore.

Just now, HSR said:

CTV told you it was a car bomb and you swallowed it hook line and sinker. Quit acting like you're "in the know". Nobody here is buying it dude.

That was funny!

:lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Our local NY News was reporting it as an explosion at the border and a possible act or terrorism..Which in my opinion was good reporting on what they knew at the time, the vehicle had the speed limit more than tripled, it jumped a barrier..Seems like a logical assumption right off the bat.. The news had to report on it since the crossing was now closed and traffic had to be re-routed..Wasn't it a holiday weekend too??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Our local NY News was reporting it as an explosion at the border and a possible act or terrorism..Which in my opinion was good reporting on what they knew at the time, the vehicle had the speed limit more than tripled, it jumped a barrier..Seems like a logical assumption right off the bat.. The news had to report on it since the crossing was now closed and traffic had to be re-routed..Wasn't it a holiday weekend too??

Yup.

These fools still think Ray Epps is a Trump supporter.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Defending AC now :lol:

Stick to canvassing the site for rule infractions :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Defending AC now :lol:

Stick to canvassing the site for rule infractions :bc:

I stated what was reported by our local NY News at the border the day it happened..Not my fault you're butt hurt about it.....:good:

• Like 4

Burgum endorses Trump :thumbsup:...what say you Deephaven:lmao:... You on board yet ...It's only a matter of time.:bc:..don't fight it bro 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4408377-burgum-endorses-trump-for-president/

1705274746593.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

The college educated are back in Trump's corner:thumbsup:.... They also think Trump has a better chance than Haley. 

Time to smarten up people and back the inevitable.:bc: MAGA 24 !

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-gop-college-graduates-boomerang-conservatives-desantis-haley-2024-1

• Like 1