Check your account email address ×

I’m so confused and ashamed , I need a shower or something

Fucking faggot ass Aaron Rogers is making me actually like him and I don’t know what to do. 

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel in the absolute most horrifyingly gruesome way. The man is a detestable piece of fucking filth and needs to die slow. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking faggot ass Aaron Rogers is making me actually like him and I don’t know what to do. 

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel in the absolute most horrifyingly gruesome way. The man is a detestable piece of fucking filth and needs to die slow. 

Have you ever noticed how so many so-called comedians are the most hateful bastards going?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Have you ever noticed how so many so-called comedians are the most hateful bastards going?

They’re just shameless mouthpieces for jew media. Pathetic pieces of shit with zero spine. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can like Rodgers now, he's not with the Packers any more. :lmao: Kimmel is a pile of excrement as is most of Hollyweird, I hope Rodgers keeps on fucking with him.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You can like Rodgers now, he's not with the Packers any more. :lmao: Kimmel is a pile of excrement as is most of Hollyweird, I hope Rodgers keeps on fucking with him.

Oh the whole media has their knives out for Erin now. Just a massive slew of non stop pathetic hit pieces 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kümmel never was a comedian. He just reads what other people write 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thing is what did Aaron say that was even wrong? 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rod said:

Kümmel never was a comedian. He just reads what other people write 

Even when The Man Show was on,and it was fucking funny, Adam was much much better entertainment.

The Man Show kid was one of the funniest sketches I've ever seen on tv.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Even when The Man Show was on,and it was fucking funny, Adam was much much better entertainment.

It blows my mind how kimmel went from the man show it the snivelling twat he is now 

Just now, Rod said:

It blows my mind how kimmel went from the man show it the snivelling twat he is now 

No shit.

Kimmel had a meltdown about how the accusation of him being in the list was heinous and slanderous 

but… Aaron never said that. But the MSM sure spazzing like he did 

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Aaron never said that

Well he said that Kimmel hopes the list doesn't come out. I think everyone knows what he was insinuating.

Not picking Kimmel's side at all, just what I saw.

Just now, HSR said:

Well he said that Kimmel hopes the list doesn't come out. I think everyone knows what he was insinuating.

Not picking Kimmel's side at all, just what I saw.

Because he doesn’t want it to negatively affect democrats 

same reason MC didn’t want it out 

Just now, toslow said:

So what now, the left try to cancel rogers?

The achilles injury was the warning shot,,,, the left caused it. :thumbsup:

Aaron is right.  The COVID cult needs to take their L and STFU.

And Kimmel is a whiny, sniveling twat. He dishes out all the bullshit in the world, spreads and amplifies lies, but the second the attention is on him, he threatens to sue. What a shitsack.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

The achilles injury was the warning shot,,,, the left caused it. :thumbsup:

Well he got hit bu a black dude and everyone knows black vote dem. So there is that , lol

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ben can your garage hold your car and is it airtight? 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

And Kimmel is a whiny, sniveling twat. He dishes out all the bullshit in the world, spreads and amplifies lies, but the second the attention is on him, he threatens to sue. What a shitsack.

Conclusion..............he's a stereotypical, douchebag liberal. Colbert is a jackass also but Kimmel is worse.

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Him and every talk show seems to be POS host, Colbert is A total fuckstick

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

On a side note, Adam Carolla is quite the accomplished race car driver, has a killer collection of rare race winning cars..Great guy to represent Motorsports..

35 minutes ago, toslow said:

Him and every talk show seems to be POS host, Colbert is A total fuckstick

Colbert was way better on his early days on the daily show. Then he went full faggot 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

And he’s not that funny.

Neal

15 hours ago, toslow said:

This is so true. Watch the face of the pedos

One of the most epic bitch slaps ever. Those elitist pricks were not expecting that. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1