Check your account email address ×

Canada must be proud

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Your infatuation with Z is actually the creepiest thing I've seen . Soon you'll be wearing his skin as a suit.  

Yeah - go with it. :lol: Trolling kids is ok now :news: and then lying about it... 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Your infatuation with Z is actually the creepiest thing I've seen . Soon you'll be wearing his skin as a suit.  

Ya well Zambroski was creeping on the guys kid and in this forum that is grounds for getting the boot. Too bad joel is such a weak ass faggot.

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I obviously missed something in another thread ?

He trolled the quote about a 14 year old kid going to see Hillary. it was SR's kid.

Just now, Boered said:

He trolled the quote about a 14 year old kid going to see Hillary. it was SR's kid.

First off.....I didn't "troll" anybody's kid.  You bringing up SR is your doing...and his. 

And of all the people to talk about mods having no balls to ban people.....Holy shit.  I really am starting to think some of you have serious mental disorders. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

First off.....I didn't "troll" anybody's kid.  You bringing up SR is your doing...and his. 

And of all the people to talk about mods having no balls to ban people.....Holy shit.  I really am starting to think some of you have serious mental disorders. 

So tell me, where did you get that quote?

Just now, Boered said:

So tell me, where did you get that quote?

First off....it was MY QUOTE.  I put quotes on it properly.  I don't remember the exact story that was posted.

But by all means, keep picking at it trying to make something out of it.  Everybody needs to feel like a victim....you fit that role well.

Just now, Zambroski said:

First off....it was MY QUOTE.  I put quotes on it properly.  I don't remember the exact story that was posted.

But by all means, keep picking at it trying to make something out of it.  Everybody needs to feel like a victim....you fit that role well.

How exactly have I been portraying a victim? You will not own your actions, coward.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

How exactly have I been portraying a victim? You will not own your actions, coward.

You should stop.  Or maybe try to scare me again with you "I'm the most dangerous man alive speech".  That didn't take. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He actually does have mental issues. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I would have a real prob with a parent that would let their kid post that shit.