Check your account email address ×

Canada must be proud

Just now, Zambroski said:

I have no idea.....I really don't follow other countries political issues that closely.  (hint, hint).  

And it all seems to be working out well for you.  What exactly is working out well I don't know....but it was the same here under Obama.  Weak minds want weak leadership.  Good luck with that.  For now, your prince will do EXACTLY what Trump tells him to do.  SBYL.

Normal people dont fall in love with their leaders....the same cant be said for Liberals....its a weird trait they have....but it totally explains their behaviour when they don't get their way.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have no idea.....I really don't follow other countries political issues that closely.  (hint, hint).  

And it all seems to be working out well for you.  What exactly is working out well I don't know....but it was the same here under Obama.  Weak minds want weak leadership.  Good luck with that.  For now, your prince will do EXACTLY what Trump tells him to do.  SBYL.

"I have no idea"

No shit!  That much is plainly obvious on a daily basis

:lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Normal people dont fall in love with their leaders....the same cant be said for Liberals....its a weird trait they have....but it totally explains their behaviour when they don't get their way.

I know.  If you are following around an elected official like a groupie, you should off yourself and your family.  This is how we are so fucked up...we are allowing these fuckers that WORK FOR THE PEOPLE to do whatever they want.

From a 14 year old in Wisconsin: "We woke up at 4 am and drove for hours to stand in line for the last 6 hours to get a good seat...Hillary is our hero!"  

Image result for colored nooses

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  If you are following around an elected official like a groupie, you should off yourself and your family.  This is how we are so fucked up...we are allowing these fuckers that WORK FOR THE PEOPLE to do whatever they want.

From a 14 year old in Wisconsin: "We woke up at 4 am and drove for hours to stand in line for the last 6 hours to get a good seat...Hillary is our hero!"  

If I had anything to say to a leader...it would be....Just stfu and do your job.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meanwhile Trump is still holding rallies and you continue to lick his balls

:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only a creep trolls FSCE members kids :news:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

If I had anything to say to a leader...it would be....Just stfu and do your job.

YEP!  It's pretty simple.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Meanwhile Trump is still holding rallies and you continue to lick his balls

:lol:

My comment was bi-partisan.  Sorry you didn't see that.  Moron.  What are you like, seven?  Go crop dust.

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

how did the majority of canadians think voting in someone who has never put an honest days work into anything would be a good leader........

They liked his hair?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

how did the majority of canadians think voting in someone who has never put an honest days work into anything would be a good leader........

Wasn't a majority but was enough.

13 hours ago, snopro31 said:

He promised to legalize pot, to take money from those working hard and give it to those hardly working or not working at all. Those people came out in droves to vote.

13 hours ago, snopro31 said:

He didn't get a majority. 

But it's funny that you use the words honest day's work. Do you think Trump has put in an "honest" day's work. 

He spent his time fucking people over. Now he's President he has raised it to an Artform. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

He didn't get a majority. 

But it's funny that you use the words honest day's work. Do you think Trump has put in an "honest" day's work. 

He spent his time fucking people over. Now he's President he has raised it to an Artform. 

Trumps not our Prime Minister dumbass. Nor is he Canadian.