Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We even have a pinned thread asking people to hit the report button if there's an issue, several besides me called him on it before I even saw what he wrote, and instead of addressing it with me privately, we get a lecture over it.  Not like its the first or even 8th time either.  Pretty typical double standards in here 

First thing in the am and db is whining again.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

One would think he would be in a much better mood after a day of cruising the fine groomed trails of Quebec on his station wagon running hatey-tree kilo-met-her per hower @ WFO :dunno:. Yet still angry and looking to pick fights??? Strange dude.

36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

35 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Someone hurt his feelings on a privately owned unmoderated forum.  Poor guy.

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

One would think he would be in a much better mood after a day of cruising the fine groomed trails of Quebec on his station wagon running hatey-tree kilo-met-her per hower @ WFO :dunno:. Yet still angry and looking to pick fights??? Strange dude.

Go get em Larry, Curly and Moe  :lmao:

Three Stooges GIFs | GIFDB.com

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Always appreciate what the view is from the clique :bc: Thanks!!!!

download.jpeg.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

download.jpeg.jpg

Sourpuss central. DB looks good in glasses.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

DB is black?? Cuz the redheaded bitch position has been taken:lol:

She should post shortly , shes watching :taunt:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We even have a pinned thread asking people to hit the report button if there's an issue, several besides me called him on it before I even saw what he wrote, and instead of addressing it with me privately, we get a lecture over it.  Not like its the first or even 8th time either.  Pretty typical double standards in here.  And I imagine the predictable replies from HSRDeephavenSteve753 all in a row too:lol: 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Look 'at em go.  Like a bunch of rabid  chipmunks all cupping each others nuts.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Someone hurt his feelings on a privately owned unmoderated forum.  Poor guy.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

download.jpeg.jpg

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

DB is black?? Cuz the redheaded bitch position has been taken:lol:

She should post shortly , shes watching :taunt:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look 'at em go.  Like a bunch of rabid  chipmunks all cupping each others nuts.  :lol: 

I know that you probably don't want to hear this, but I am going to give you some advice. If you truly don't want to deal with their BS then ignore them. You are contributing to keeping it going every time you quote them. After some time without a reaction they won't bother anymore.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know that you probably don't want to hear this, but I am going to give you some advice. If you truly don't want to deal with their BS then ignore them. You are contributing to keeping it going every time you quote them. After some time without a reaction they won't bother anymore.

The same 3 dipshits all fall in unison like clockwork.  I don't think you get it.  I don't give a shit what you think, and even less what they think.  Its like an involuntary reflex for all of you, don't listen to me or the other half dozen guys making the same observations or anything.  :lol:   

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The same 3 dipshits all fall in unison like clockwork.  I don't think you get it.  I don't give a shit what you think, and even less what they think.  Its like an involuntary reflex for all of you, don't listen to me or the other half dozen guys making the same observations or anything.  :lol:   

Then it's on you. I'm just trying to help and I get a smart ass comment in return. Gee, I wonder why you get treated the way that you do :wall:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Screenshot_20240107_100037.jpg

Dude you should lay off the steroids, They seem to be affecting your ability for rational thought process

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude you should lay off the steroids, They seem to be affecting your ability for rational thought process

He thinks he is so cool :roflcrying:

Just follows HSR around like his little bitch :roflcrying:

HSR is a dick but at least he is funny. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Then it's on you. I'm just trying to help and I get a smart ass comment in return. Gee, I wonder why you get treated the way that you do :wall:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink!

:lol:

Sometimes it's just easier to shoot it!

:bc:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

And you wonder why I talk to you the way I do.  Equal wonder.  :lol: I get treated just fine by most here.  

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get what you're trying to say, But this post by you is just laying out bait. IMHO As you can see dumbosteve already hit on it

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He thinks he is so cool :roflcrying:

Just follows HSR around like his little bitch :roflcrying:

HSR is a dick but at least he is funny. 

Screenshot_20240105_141304_Facebook.jpg

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

I get what you're trying to say, But this post by you is just laying out bait. IMHO As you can see dumbosteve already hit on it

Actually I waited until Dementiabusta said something stupid in reply, like he always does.

57 minutes ago, toslow said:

Look at 'em go.  I haven't said a thing to any of them.  I'd say I was baiting them, but thats the lamest shit in the book.  They seem to be baiting themselves. :lol: 

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20240105_141304_Facebook.jpg

51 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually I waited until Dementiabusta said something stupid in reply, like he always does.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

There are more than 3 of you.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Needed to wait all of a few seconds.

• Like 2