Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow, with a bicycle like that it's no wonder 25 year old girls are chasing you:lol::lol:

I know right!!

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

You must be the baddest ass at the skatepark :lol:

How'd you know!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How'd you know!!

So next time you think someone broke a site rule and it doesn't involve you, go for a bicycle ride and see if you can find someone who gives a fuck what your opinion on the matter is :bc::lol: 

Just now, HSR said:

So next time you think someone broke a site rule and it doesn't involve you, go for a bicycle ride and see if you can find someone who gives a fuck what your opinion on the matter is :bc::lol: 

Will do!! 

Why are you involved then, Steve?  It's been made abundantly clear that the only one around here who wears the admin badge and actually does anything is anyone BUT you.  John, Joel ... heck, even Doug ... they actually perform the role when it comes to rules.  You?  Zero value add, other than adding to the drama.  So, why don't you take your own advice and when the topic of site rules comes up, go smoke another bowl and stay the fuck out of it & defer to the real admins.

• Like 2

Or perhaps the membership should just grow the fuck up.  For a site that is trying to be unmoderated there sure are a lot of thin skinned whiners on here.  Taking the internet so seriously that you have a meltdown is a bit beyond absurd...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Why are you involved then, Steve?  It's been made abundantly clear that the only one around here who wears the admin badge and actually does anything is anyone BUT you.  John, Joel ... heck, even Doug ... they actually perform the role when it comes to rules.  You?  Zero value add, other than adding to the drama.  So, why don't you take your own advice and when the topic of site rules comes up, go smoke another bowl and stay the fuck out of it & defer to the real admins.

You mean like the drama that you are adding right now? Not saying that you can't, but you are doing exactly what you are accusing Steve of.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

You mean like the drama that you are adding right now? Not saying that you can't, but you are doing exactly what you are accusing Steve of.

I'm simply giving Steve the same line of shit he gave Tony.  It's called a 2-way street.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Or perhaps the membership should just grow the fuck up.  For a site that is trying to be unmoderated there sure are a lot of thin skinned whiners on here.  Taking the internet so seriously that you have a meltdown is a bit beyond absurd...

Right! I got a PM about a dinner pic being ridiculed once, A picture of food and guys hair was on fire over it..:whistle:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

I'm simply giving Steve the same line of shit he gave Tony.  It's called a 2-way street.

Then you are no better than what you are accusing Steve of doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm leaving it up to Joel to make the call. I gave my opinion, but the final decision is above my pay grade :lol:

Minimum wage in Vermont is too low…..:lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Then you are no better than what you are accusing Steve of doing.

Well then, I guess that means you're also no better than Steve (and me).  Congrats!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Well then, I guess that means you're also no better than Steve (and me).  Congrats!

You are free to believe whatever you want. I don't continually engage with people that I don't like just to make a point. Nor do I make snide comments about them. Can you say the same?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You are free to believe whatever you want. I don't continually engage with people that I don't like just to make a point. Nor do I make snide comments about them. Can you say the same?

Oh, trust me ... I give you credit for not getting into the levels of ridiculousness that some of us dive into here.  My comment about you also being no better than Steve and I was in reference to adding to the drama.  You could have ignored my post, just like you did to Steve's - that's all I was saying.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh, trust me ... I give you credit for not getting into the levels of ridiculousness that some of us dive into here.  My comment about you also being no better than Steve and I was in reference to adding to the drama.  You could have ignored my post, just like you did to Steve's - that's all I was saying.

Screenshot_20231223_120040_Facebook.jpg

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's fine. I don't have any issues with you. I was just pointing out that you were adding to the drama by continuing to engage with Steve. Like I always say, it takes two to tango :bc:

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You misunderstood my post . Let it go.

Bullshit you know exactly what you did. 

You always skirt the line because you are a fucking dipshit inbred amish moron that only can resort to Wife talk.  

No doubt you insinuated Him being like Trump. 

Pussy. 

:snack:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bullshit you know exactly what you did. 

You always skirt the line because you are a fucking dipshit inbred amish moron that only can resort to Wife talk.  

No doubt you insinuated Him being like Trump. 

Pussy. 

:snack:

He didn't mention anyone's wife or family. You are simply insinuating that he insinuated :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

He didn't mention anyone's wife or family. You are simply insinuating that he insinuated :lol:

Nope ive read enough of his posts to know what he does. 

He thinks he is slick but hes not. :news:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

If he never mentioned Wives id agree but thats not the case 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If he never mentioned Wives id agree but thats not the case 

Well, let's agree to disagree agree and move on :bc: