Check your account email address ×

The genocide will continue until morale improves.

Just now, Highmark said:

Occupation?  What were they occupying before the Oct attacks?

Force them to work out a 2 state peace agreement......:lmao:Its cute you think that's possible.   Dude they have been offered it 5 times in the past.   Polling inside Gaza shows almost ZERO support for this.   

I am in agreement that our tax dollars should not pay for it.   Plenty of wealthy Jewish people around the world can pay for it as well as Israel itself.   

Gaza has been an open air prison for some 15-20 years, I’d have to look it up to be exact, they’re starving the people with blockades and cutting the power on them at night. It’s a fucking ghetto, period.

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Hamas shouldn’t have invaded Israel tbh 

They didn't, they just attacked them and were allowed to.

Israel on the other hand ,did invade the Gaza strip.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Gaza has been an open air prison for some 15-20 years, I’d have to look it up to be exact, they’re starving the people with blockades and cutting the power on them at night. It’s a fucking ghetto, period.

That's complete bullshit and you know it.   Anything Israel has done there has been in response to rocket attacks. 

When Israel turned over Gaza in 2005 they had completely built the area up with hospitals, factories, schools, green houses, desalinization plants, power plants etc....Gaza has been given BILLIONS and BILLIONS in aide from around the world and what do they do with it....make rockets and tunnels to attack Israel.  Under Hamas virtually NOTHING has been done to improve the lives of the people of the Gaza strip. 

Gaza has one of the most attractive beachfronts in the world and could be a jewel of the ME in regards to tourism but nope they want nothing to do with ANYONE who isn't Muslim.  The idea that Israel was somehow holding them back is one of the most fanciful stories of the entire ME.

Did you know Israel would allow people from Gaza to come into Israel and work yet no Israeli can go into Gaza? 

Simple question since I answered yours.   Given one side had no weapons who would destroy the other? 

Edited by Highmark

57 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Israel is to blame for the problems in Hamas though, they’ve got the place locked down like a German ghetto like I said. It’s abhorrent.

Place is a ghetto and will always be a ghetto. People ( if you want to go as far as to call them that ) living there have a victim mentality. They are victims , of themselves.

• USA Contributing Member

What country supports the Palestinians?  Egypt? Iran? Anybody over there give a fuck about them?

Seems like many Palestinians were allowed to travel daily into Israel for work prior to this and much aid being brought in was through Israel.  Do any Arab countries actually offer support?

Palestinian's are a excuse for middle east to push for war against Israel.  Nobody gives a shit about them.

If the Palestinians' wanted real peace they would push Hamas out but many of them are entrenched in removing Israel as well.  Same with Lebanon and Hezbollah.

Two state solution.... gmafb. 

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Until the Palestinians can successfully start rooting out Hamas they will get their shit done in.

Neal

Israel has no interest in a 2 state solution either and the Palestinian people are not Hamas, unfortunately there’s not much the civilians can do now to root out an armed militant group so the whole situation is fucked.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's complete bullshit and you know it.   Anything Israel has done there has been in response to rocket attacks. 

When Israel turned over Gaza in 2005 they had completely built the area up with hospitals, factories, schools, green houses, desalinization plants, power plants etc....Gaza has been given BILLIONS and BILLIONS in aide from around the world and what do they do with it....make rockets and tunnels to attack Israel.  Under Hamas virtually NOTHING has been done to improve the lives of the people of the Gaza strip. 

Gaza has one of the most attractive beachfronts in the world and could be a jewel of the ME in regards to tourism but nope they want nothing to do with ANYONE who isn't Muslim.  The idea that Israel was somehow holding them back is one of the most fanciful stories of the entire ME.

Did you know Israel would allow people from Gaza to come into Israel and work yet no Israeli can go into Gaza? 

Simple question since I answered yours.   Given one side had no weapons who would destroy the other? 

I’m not supporting Hamas by any means, they’ve got to go. Doesn’t change the fact that Israel is an apartheid state restricting the flow of food and basic services like electricity. They have a fuckin iron dome to handle the rocket attacks they don’t need to starve the civilians to protect themselves.

Given what you’re saying Hamas would destroy Israel and Israel would ship the Palestinians off to some other country like Germany did to the Jews and America did to the Indians. They’re even floating the idea out in the open now.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Maybe if Hamas who make no mistake , wants to be in control, should do something about it. Stopping buying offensive weapons and build a fucking power plant of their own. 

They told pali's they would govern them , well fucking govern. Build the infrastructure they need . And the poor bitches should learn how to swallow a load or 2. Fucking place is what 25 miles x 8 miles . Population is more then NH and VT combined. You dump that many poor uneducated people that tightly together if will never be anything but a shithole .

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe if Hamas who make no mistake , wants to be in control, should do something about it. Stopping buying offensive weapons and build a fucking power plant of their own. 

They told pali's they would govern them , well fucking govern. Build the infrastructure they need . And the poor bitches should learn how to swallow a load or 2. Fucking place is what 25 miles x 8 miles . Population is more than NH and VT combined. You dump that many poor uneducated people that tightly together if will never be anything but a shithole .

Hamas essentially tricked the population with a falsely moderate campaign in 2005, not to mention their only opposition was riddled with corruption and everyone there knew it. Now there’s a militia running the place and the civilian population is stuck between them and Israel’s oppression, whole thing is fucked and there’s not much we can do but push Israel into some kind of peace talks which seems as unlikely to happen as ever now.

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Israel has no interest in a 2 state solution either and the Palestinian people are not Hamas, unfortunately there’s not much the civilians can do now to root out an armed militant group so the whole situation is fucked.

I’m not supporting Hamas by any means, they’ve got to go. Doesn’t change the fact that Israel is an apartheid state restricting the flow of food and basic services like electricity. They have a fuckin iron dome to handle the rocket attacks they don’t need to starve the civilians to protect themselves.

Given what you’re saying Hamas would destroy Israel and Israel would ship the Palestinians off to some other country like Germany did to the Jews and America did to the Indians. They’re even floating the idea out in the open now.

:lmao:Link on bold.

Israel has offered a 2 state solution 5 times.   You might want to do your research.

Palestinians are Hamas.

Here is their leadership.   All born in Gaza/West Bank (last one only.)  Explain again how Hamas is not Palestinian?  Are you claiming their elections are not valid?   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_Haniyeh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_Sinwar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Deif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marwan_Issa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaled_Mashal

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Link on bold.

Israel has offered a 2 state solution 5 times.   You might want to do your research.

Palestinians are Hamas.

Here is their leadership.   All born in Gaza/West Bank (last one only.)  Explain again how Hamas is not Palestinian?  Are you claiming their elections are not valid?   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_Haniyeh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_Sinwar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Deif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marwan_Issa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaled_Mashal

I know damn well what Israel has offered, you don’t seem up to date on their new plans though. They want to ship the Palestinians out and take over.

Hamas is Palestinian, Palestinian is not Hamas. It’s not that hard to grasp. The elections were certainly legitimate, there should probably be new ones but that ain’t gonna happen.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I know damn well what Israel has offered, you don’t seem up to date on their new plans though. They want to ship the Palestinians out and take over.

Hamas is Palestinian, Palestinian is not Hamas. It’s not that hard to grasp. The elections were certainly legitimate, there should probably be new ones but that ain’t gonna happen.

So then you can provide a link?

So the Palestinians legitimately put Hamas in power but they are not Hamas.   That's like saying American's are not democrats or republicans.  :lol:  

What should Israel offer the Palestinians?   This should be good. 

Maybe I'm way off base here but aren't you the resident gay member?  What are your thoughts on what the Palestinian's think of homosexuals?

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Hamas hiding there certainly doesn’t justify genocide.

Israel is to blame for the problems in Hamas though, they’ve got the place locked down like a German ghetto like I said. It’s abhorrent.

What do you suppose we do about it then? I say stop supporting the Israeli occupation with our tax dollars and force them to work out a 2 state peace agreement.

there is no genocide,  when you make your hospitals schools churches etc your military C&C bases its going to mean your "innocents" are killed

Palestinians had the option to govern themselves and live in peace instead they embraced Hamas fucked around and found out and now israel should exterminate every one of them.   fuck even the other arab countries don't want those retards.  

Never going to happen.  

Posted (edited)

Overall the Palestine people are in full support of Hamas. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1

Horseshit.  They have been onboard for two state solutions many times over.   To say otherwise is idiotic batshittery.

They are not Hamas, thus the need for them to boot their ass out of power and authority.  The Palestinian people have shown little to no interest in handing over or exposing Hamas.  They are gonna get the pinch until they do so.  

Neal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So then you can provide a link?

So the Palestinians legitimately put Hamas in power but they are not Hamas.   That's like saying American's are not democrats or republicans.  :lol:  

What should Israel offer the Palestinians?   This should be good. 

Maybe I'm way off base here but aren't you the resident gay member?  What are your thoughts on what the Palestinian's think of homosexuals?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ministers-call-for-resettling-gazas-palestinians-building-settlements-in-strip/amp/

Israel should knock it out with the illegal settlements and go back to the negotiating table instead of just trying to  exterminate and relocate the Palestinians. Sure it hasn’t worked in the past but it’s the only legitimate option and we need to keep trying to force both sides into it until they knock this bullshit off. Fuck Hamas, fuck the right wing Israeli government, neither one is representing the will of their populations right now.

I’m well aware they wouldn’t like me, doesn’t change my stance, nice try.

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Horseshit.  They have been onboard for two state solutions many times over.   To say otherwise is idiotic batshittery.

They are not Hamas, thus the need for them to boot their ass out of power and authority.  The Palestinian people have shown little to no interest in handing over or exposing Hamas.  They are gonna get the pinch until they do so.  

Neal

Have been, but the tides are shifting on the Israeli right. Some of them are ready to ship the Palestinians out and settle the whole thing.

Fuck Hamas, can’t agree with you more on that but they’re holding Gaza hostage.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ministers-call-for-resettling-gazas-palestinians-building-settlements-in-strip/amp/

Israel should knock it out with the illegal settlements and go back to the negotiating table instead of just trying to  exterminate and relocate the Palestinians. Sure it hasn’t worked in the past but it’s the only legitimate option and we need to keep trying to force both sides into it until they knock this bullshit off. Fuck Hamas, fuck the right wing Israeli government, neither one is representing the will of their populations right now.

Have been, but the tides are shifting on the Israeli right. Some of them are ready to ship the Palestinians out and settle the whole thing.

Spot on :thumbsup:

The Palestinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.  The rest of the Arab world doesn't want them hell Egypt has more border security on the Gaza side of the line than on the Jewish side. At what point do you give up on the idea that the Palestinians have any chance in hell of casting out the Jews. And yet the Palestinians teach there children from birth that praise Allah they are going to kick out the Jews. The world will do just fine with fewer Palestinians.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The funny part is currently around the world there are conflicts that are Genocide but nobody cares because it is not the Jews. The UN has all kinds of bad actors from dozens of third world hell holes but when as a body they have spent more than half of their condemning resolutions on Israel.  The Palestinians were in bed with Hitler for christ sakes.  Time for the Palestinians to pay for there actions.

19 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Hamas hiding there certainly doesn’t justify genocide.

What do you suppose we do about it then? I say stop supporting the Israeli occupation with our tax dollars and force them to work out a 2 state peace agreement.

Tell me you understand none of this and only get your talking points from mainstream media without actually saying it. Wow kid educate yourself smh 

49 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Tell me you understand none of this and only get your talking points from mainstream media without actually saying it. Wow kid educate yourself smh 

I don’t watch a second of MSM, it’s liberal propaganda. They go way too easy on Israel.

19 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don’t watch a second of MSM, it’s liberal propaganda. They go way too easy on Israel.

The ones who say to stop watching MSM, are the ones who are watching it!

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Funny how you align perfect with them 🤣🤣🤣

I really don’t, they’re way too easy on Israel and too centrist in general, hell they’d probably even call me an anti-Semite.