Check your account email address ×

The genocide will continue until morale improves.

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Derp and you probably are. 

Hell no, I’m not the type to judge, I’ll even go to bat for the Hasidic community. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/2/2024 at 3:59 PM, Wildboer said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ministers-call-for-resettling-gazas-palestinians-building-settlements-in-strip/amp/

Israel should knock it out with the illegal settlements and go back to the negotiating table instead of just trying to  exterminate and relocate the Palestinians. Sure it hasn’t worked in the past but it’s the only legitimate option and we need to keep trying to force both sides into it until they knock this bullshit off. Fuck Hamas, fuck the right wing Israeli government, neither one is representing the will of their populations right now.

I’m well aware they wouldn’t like me, doesn’t change my stance, nice try.

Have been, but the tides are shifting on the Israeli right. Some of them are ready to ship the Palestinians out and settle the whole thing.

Fuck Hamas, can’t agree with you more on that but they’re holding Gaza hostage.

So a few ministers wanting this makes it what will happen?   :lol:  

I love the optimism of you liberals and thinking something like this could change.  The Palestinian people by a huge majority believes in the destruction of Israel.   "From the river to the sea."  You need to pull your head out of the sand and realize this.   ITS NOT THE ISRALI'S STOPPING PEACE AND HASN'T BEEN SINCE 1948.

Any control (mainly airspace) that Israel had over Gaza was for one reason.   Hamas won't stop sending rockets and mortar rounds into Israel.  Of course they want to limit what comes in with what has happened since 2005.   

Rocket_Attacks_fired_at_Israel_from_the_Gaza_Strip_by_year.png

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So a few ministers wanting this makes it what will happen?   :lol:  

I love the optimism of you liberals and thinking something like this could change.  The Palestinian people by a huge majority believes in the destruction of Israel.   "From the river to the sea."  You need to pull your head out of the sand and realize this.   ITS NOT THE ISRALI'S STOPPING PEACE AND HASN'T BEEN SINCE 1948.

Any control (mainly airspace) that Israel had over Gaza was for one reason.   Hamas won't stop sending rockets and mortar rounds into Israel.  Of course they want to limit what comes in with what has happened since 2005.   

Rocket_Attacks_fired_at_Israel_from_the_Gaza_Strip_by_year.png

I’m just making the same generalization you are with Hamas and the Palestinian people :lol: I know it’s not going to happen.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I’m just making the same generalization you are with Hamas and the Palestinian people :lol: I know it’s not going to happen.

I'm making no generalizations what so ever about the majority of Palestinian's feelings towards Hamas and Israel, the continued attacks on Israel from Gaza or Israel's attempts at a 2 state solution. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/21/middleeast/palestinians-back-hamas-survey-intl-cmd/index.html

His research company, the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PCPSR), has just published the findings of its latest survey into Palestinian attitudes.

Seven hundred and fifty adults were interviewed face to face in the West Bank, and 481 were interviewed in Gaza, also in person. The Gaza data collection was done during the recent truce, when it was safer for researchers to move about.

The survey, which has a four-point margin of error (rather than the usual three-point), found that almost three-quarters (72%) of all respondents believe Hamas’s decision to launch its attack on Israel on October 7 was “correct.”

Less than a quarter (22%) said it was “incorrect.”

Edited by Highmark