Check your account email address ×

Trump gives Saddam Hussein a shout out

Trump nails it on this subject :bc:

The video is at the link.

Trump gives Saddam Hussein a shout out

The Hill Jesse Byrnes

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump gave a shout out to Saddam Hussein on Tuesday evening, praising the former Iraqi dictator's anti-terrorism tactics.

"Saddam Hussein was a bad guy, right? He was a bad guy, really bad guy," Trump said during a rally in Raleigh, N.C.

"But you know what he did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights, they didn't talk. They were a terrorist - it was over," Trump said, criticizing the Obama administration's anti-terrorism policies.

"Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism. You want to be a terrorist, you go to Iraq. It's like Harvard, OK?" Trump said. "So sad."

Trump has made similar comments before, arguing in February that while Hussein was a "bad guy" the former Iraqi president "killed terrorists."

In October, Trump said the world would "100 percent" be better off if Hussein and former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi were were still in power.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-gives-saddam-hussein-a-shout-out/ar-AAi914h

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a fuckin clown

So are you, yet here you are squawking away when really he is spot on. You were against the Iraq war which means you can even see we'd be better off as a nation if we left him in power. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

So are you, yet here you are squawking away when really he is spot on. You were against the Iraq war which means you can even see we'd be better off as a nation if we left him in power. :bc:

Trump has been Captain Obvious for years.....you need to note that along with all the other Trump wipes here.

29 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

either way Hussein kept Iraqis in line, none of this coward ISIS bullshit

I know lots of people from Iraq   He kept the radicals in line over there.  Most people wanted out of there because of his son Uday. He was a nut case 

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

GWB fucked up big time. Sadam was crazy but he kept the crazier people in check. When Bush took him out it left a massive power vacuum that made things 10x worse 

Yeah but Shock and Awe and Toby Keith.:superman:

GWB fucked up big time, but what I'm saying is Trump is right. Although as always he dumbs it down the way he says it. If he could speak like an intelligent person he might win the election. But he can't so he will lose 

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

GWB fucked up big time, but what I'm saying is Trump is right. Although as always he dumbs it down the way he says it. If he could speak like an intelligent person he might win the election. But he can't so he will lose 

Trumps toe nail clippings are smarter than you, so what you just posted is hilarious :lmao: 

52 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

GWB fucked up big time. Sadam was crazy but he kept the crazier people in check. When Bush took him out it left a massive power vacuum that made things 10x worse 

Very true.  And even though he was a tyrant, he actually did a lot for that area.  Stabilization was one.

Now, how Trump was given the "gifts" that Comey quoted yesterday and ran his train off the track to talk about Hussain instead was weird.  I used to think W's speechwriters would cringe when he took the podium, I think Trump's guys just wonder why they bother.

Either way, that lying bitch is getting raked over te coals over Comey's "less than appealing" remarks about her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trumps toe nail clippings are smarter than you, so what you just posted is hilarious :lmao: 

I bet you eat your toe nail clippings and your own seed.

Just now, Momorider said:

You eat other people's and animals shit Cravesdick :bigfinger: No bets 

Says the guy who used to post nothing but pictures of bulls taking a shit.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Says the guy who used to post nothing but pictures of bulls taking a shit.

Yah cuz everything you post is BULLFUCKINGSHIT moron, no suprise you didn't get it :flush: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah cuz everything you post is BULLFUCKINGSHIT moron, no suprise you didn't get it :flush: 

Yeah I get it weirdo....you have a shit fetish.

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yet everything I stated is true. You wonder why no one takes you serious when you usually add nothing but insults to a conversation. 90% of what you post is just right wing ramblings with no merit. That's why I give you a hard time and I'm sure that's why many others feed the troll as well.