Check your account email address ×

What's up with New Hampshire?

Matt

10 hours ago, Matt said:

thought he did a decent job with questions in his ass-whooping of Newsom

There’s no defense for what’s happening in Cali. The only thing worse would be electing Newsome president. Guy is a complete failure.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

There’s no defense for what’s happening in Cali. The only thing worse would be electing Newsome president. Guy is a complete failure.

My gut says that he will be the nominee when Biden steps aside later next year.

• Sad 1

It's the left wing media that stirs all this shit up between the candidates.

If they can make the supporters of each candidate so butt hurt, they avoid the polls when their chosen one isn't the nominee, they stand to gain greatly.

They play the electorate like a fiddle.

Don't get played. 

Even if you hate the candidate with every fiber of your being, get out and vote retardigan.

Better than the actual retard in there now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nonsense is what I say! :lol:

Believe whatever you want to believe. I'm just saying that I have known MC for a long time and understand his games. We have discussed them many times over PM. I'm just surprised that he can catch so many using the same bait over and over again :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Believe whatever you want to believe. I'm just saying that I have known MC for a long time and understand his games. We have discussed them many times over PM. I'm just surprised that he can catch so many using the same bait over and over again :lol:

Well if using the wrong word over and over again to look stupid is his game so be it ! :ashamed:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nope , he’s an idiot. Nobody can keep that type of schtick going for that long without breaking character 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Makes me laugh every time he gets someone to take the bait and they think it's a win :lol:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know he does it on purpose, I just saw the meme and had to right click it just for him.  I think he's genuinely delusional, a died in the wool D to the bitter end, so I scroll past 95% of his posts.  Everyone's entitled to their opinions  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I know he does it on purpose, I just saw the meme and had to right click it just for him.  I think he's genuinely delusional, a died in the wool D to the bitter end, so I scroll past 95% of his posts.  Everyone's entitled to their opinions  :lol: 

Most of what MC posts is done so just to rile up the guys in here.  He's done so since the days when he, OT, Northern Skunk, Carrot Top and the others on the old Thrasher forum on another website played similar games.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know he does it on purpose, I just saw the meme and had to right click it just for him. 

:lol: So you just "happened" to see a meme with just the word "you're" and thought what the hell. I know MC is just fishing but I'll post it and take the bait anyways.

Sounds totally legit :backpeddle:

Do you honestly think everyone here is that dumb dude???

1 minute ago, HSR said:

:lol: So you just "happened" to see a meme with just the word "you're" and thought what the hell. I know MC is just fishing but I'll post it and take the bait anyways.

Sounds totally legit :backpeddle:

Do you honestly think everyone here is that dumb dude???

Huh?  Try not to overthink it Beavis.  I was having fun too. Everyone knows he does it all the time.  Aren't we a little old for all this talk of "bait", and "owned"?  smh

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Huh?  Try not to overthink it Beavis.  I was having fun too. Everyone knows he does it all the time.  Aren't we a little old for all this talk of "bait", and "owned"?  smh

Seriously wtf?  :lol:

It made me laugh. Like I said even if its on purpose whixh may be half true its still funny everytime. 

• Like 1

I've gotta side with Mark on this one. He has mentioned before that he knows MC is joking with the your / you're thing when I have brought it up in the past. I think that he is the only one though. Everyone else tells me that I don't know what I am talking about :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've gotta side with Mark on this one. He has mentioned before that he knows MC is joking with the your / you're thing when I have brought it up in the past. I think that he is the only one though. Everyone else tells me that I don't know what I am talking about :lol:

It's been pretty well known for quite a while. But there's always the new guy that shows up and MC spears him with your..:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1