Check your account email address ×

What's up with New Hampshire?

Matt

Primary polling out of NH are starting to show Haley gaining on Trump to possibly even somehow take that state.  I don't believe it'll happen, but what gives?  I don't think I've ever met a single fan of Nikki Haley.  She's W in a dress.  For the life of me, I don't get how DeSantis doesn't run away with this thing based on actual record and ability to annihilate the left in policy debates.  I guess it shows how fucked the process is in Idiocracy land.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fake News most likely.

The establishment wants W in a dress , they will prop her up and make her look better than reality. Esp because NH is known as Trump town.

I wouldn't cal NH Trump town as it's become much more liberal over the years.

The republican governor endorsed Haley last week. I'm not sure what effect he has though.

But of course anything that goes against Trump is fake news :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

I wouldn't cal NH Trump town as it's become much more liberal over the years.

The republican governor endorsed Haley last week. I'm not sure what effect he has though.

But of course anything that goes against Trump is fake news :lol:

The only State i've driven thru and seen the same about of Trump flags and signs is maybe North Carolina or Florida. :dunno:

Unless everybody is jumping for joy for Haley up there all of a sudden, I tend to not believe the media hype. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The only State i've driven thru and seen the same about of Trump flags and signs is maybe North Carolina or Florida. :dunno:

Unless everybody is jumping for joy for Haley up there all of a sudden, I tend to not believe the media hype. 

I wouldn't put much faith in flags or signs. Not everyone shows their cards. Although Trumpers love to show their support for their savior.

• Like 1

Orange Jesus he be mad…says…..

Trump told conservative talk show host Hugh Hewitt on Friday that he was not worried about the poll or Haley’s chances in New Hampshire. He later took to his social media site Truth Social to say the poll was fake.

“Fake New Hampshire poll was released on Birdbrain,” Trump said about Haley, using the nickname he coined in September. “Just another scam! Ratings challenged FoxNews will play it to the hilt. Sununu now one of the least popular governors in the U.S.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4373785-trump-rails-after-poll-shows-haley-within-four-points-in-new-hampshire/

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What makes her better than Trump ? 

She has a filter, she doesn't live on social media, she didn't try to overturn the election, she doesn't praise our adversaries, she hasn't been a sore loser for three years blaming everything and anything other than herself, she's not divisive, etc etc etc. Again, insert any of the other candidates for the same compare. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

She has a filter, she doesn't live on social media, she didn't try to overturn the election, she doesn't praise our adversaries, she hasn't been a sore loser for three years blaming everything and anything other than herself, she's not divisive, etc etc etc. Again, insert any of the other candidates for the same compare. 

So nothing worth a shit mentioning got it. . 

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So nothing worth a shit mentioning got it. . 

No, actual reasons why she's polling higher than Trump in a hypothetical matchup vs Biden.

Ask me some more subjective questions where only your subjective answers are right! Maybe ask me what my favorite color is but hint at what yours is so I can tailor my answer appropriately. :thumbsup:

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

No, actual reasons why she's polling higher than Trump in a hypothetical matching vs Biden.

Ask me some more subjective questions where only your subjective answers are right! Maybe ask me what my favorite color is but hint at what yours is so I can tailor my answer appropriately. :thumbsup:

Hey if those are your reasons thats great. 

Was honestly hoping you told me something worth voting for policy wise. 

All subjective is right. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Hey if those are your reasons thats great. 

Was honestly hoping you told me something worth voting for policy wise. 

All subjective is right. 

Of course they’re my reasons, that’s what you asked for.

If you’re a moron and can’t get the basic fundamentals of leadership correct, I don’t care what your policy is because this isn’t a monarchy. If you can’t work with people then nothing gets done.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but policy is subjective too. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Leftys yanking Trump off primary ballots yet MC compares him to Hitler…Brilliant!😂

Well, Trump did try every avenue he could to stay in power last time around. I believe that he was also praising Communist leaders while speaking in NH last week.

I'm not saying that I agree with the crap that the left has been up to, but is it really any different than what Trump has been doing since the last election? Like I have been saying, both sides are corrupt.

• Like 1