Check your account email address ×

Depends….

Lol

Trump "Smelled Really Bad" on the Set of the Celebrity Apprentice, According to Multiple Sources

Political Flare
By Andrea Jefferson
July 21, 2023

Comedian Kathy Griffin is making quite a statement about Donald Trump from her time on The Apprentice when she made two appearances on the series.
Now we know she's no fan of Trump, for obvious reasons, but this is definitely a little tidbit we hadn't heard before.

"Oh God, I was never contestant," she wrote in a tweet. "However, I did participate in two challenges. One I did because of my dear departed, beloved Joan Rivers. The other one I did because Trump paid me a bunch of money to spend the day with Liza Minnelli and host a challenge. Lisa and I tried to ignore him, but he does smell really bad."

Griffin isn't the only one who has made this accusation. Noel Casler who worked on the Celebrity Apprentice said Trump often soiled himself because of the amount of Adderall he would snort.

"Frequently. He wears adult diapers, has since at least 2007. We would often stop taping on the 'Apprentice' because of his rage over not being able to read a word on a cue-card. He would scream at crew until he soiled himself, then go snort more Adderall and change Depends."

More:
https://politicalflare.com/2023/07/trump-smelled-really-bad-on-set-of-celebrity-apprentice-according-to-multiple-sources/

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol

Trump "Smelled Really Bad" on the Set of the Celebrity Apprentice, According to Multiple Sources

Political Flare
By Andrea Jefferson
July 21, 2023

Comedian Kathy Griffin is making quite a statement about Donald Trump from her time on The Apprentice when she made two appearances on the series.
Now we know she's no fan of Trump, for obvious reasons, but this is definitely a little tidbit we hadn't heard before.

"Oh God, I was never contestant," she wrote in a tweet. "However, I did participate in two challenges. One I did because of my dear departed, beloved Joan Rivers. The other one I did because Trump paid me a bunch of money to spend the day with Liza Minnelli and host a challenge. Lisa and I tried to ignore him, but he does smell really bad."

Griffin isn't the only one who has made this accusation. Noel Casler who worked on the Celebrity Apprentice said Trump often soiled himself because of the amount of Adderall he would snort.

"Frequently. He wears adult diapers, has since at least 2007. We would often stop taping on the 'Apprentice' because of his rage over not being able to read a word on a cue-card. He would scream at crew until he soiled himself, then go snort more Adderall and change Depends."

More:
https://politicalflare.com/2023/07/trump-smelled-really-bad-on-set-of-celebrity-apprentice-according-to-multiple-sources/

Ya, I'd believe anything she says...😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1