Check your account email address ×

54% of Americans Approve of Colorado Kicking Trump Off Ballot -- Including a Quarter of Republicans

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dunno about that.  If there’s a search function that counts which member mentions him the most, you’re the runaway winner.  You’re kind of obsessive in general tbh

Shteve is desperate, he doesn't want to lose that bet with Viper. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I dunno about that.  If there’s a search function that counts which member mentions him the most, you’re the runaway winner.  You’re kind of obsessive in general tbh

Why would mentioning him bother you so much? He's your god and savior. 

And thats humorous you calling someone obsessive, you piss and moan more about this board than anyone i've seen by far. Hell apparently you were the reason another forum was started so you can have a safe place, yet here you are.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Shteve is desperate, he doesn't want to lose that bet with Viper. :lmao:

Of course I'd rather not lose. 

Do you make a bet to lose? :dunno:

Just now, Steve753 said:

Why would mentioning him bother you so much? He's your god and savior. 

And thats humorous you calling someone obsessive, you piss and moan more about this board than anyone i've seen by far. Hell apparently you were the reason another forum was started so you can have a safe place, yet here you are.

:bc:

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest how obsessed you are.  I think it’s kind of humorous.

Actually that forum was started because of guys like you, so take it up with Scooter.  It is refreshing though not having to play idiot ping pong with someone who doesn’t even have a paddle.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest how obsessed you are.  I think it’s kind of humorous.

Actually that forum was started because of guys like you, so take it up with Scooter.  It is refreshing though not having to play idiot ping pong with someone who doesn’t even have a paddle.

K

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

Nailed it.

More intellectual dishonesty.  The cult leader will mean more voters….many of whom will oppose him.  Repugs suck.  Cult leader is the best catalyst for opposition. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Every other state rejected the efforts on constitutional grounds and the SC will toss this case with prejudice.  And then they’ll find another shiny object for you to fixate on.  Ssdd 

That’s the theory.  I reject it, just as I reject this notion that Biden got a legit 81 million votes.  Do you ever wonder why they just don’t stop with all the lawfare?   It’s not because they don’t consider him a major threat.  That’s the only reason they’re doing it.  You would think by now we’d all support a disruptor to Washington politics.  Everyone of these sham charges only helps his poll numbers.  Even hacks like James Carville, Karl Rove and Frank Luntz understand that now.  The public has had it..

I would describe you both as gaslit cons.

Should they allow a non us born person to run for president too?

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More intellectual dishonesty.  The cult leader will mean more voters….many of whom will oppose him.  Repugs suck.  Cult leader is the best catalyst for opposition. 

All your Cult talk brought this up, Most people see that Liberalism is a Cult.

Notice how one side has nuanced reasoning and wants to address systemic failures, while the other just shifts blame away from the system and onto the individual. Liberalism is slave mentality, cultish behavior, and requires an unearned trust in the system. Never has a liberal said anything worth considering in regards to politics, because they default to protecting the system at all costs. They are an irrational hivemind of credit ghouls.