Check your account email address ×

America should follow other countries on trans treatments for children

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I used to joke about the prostate being the male g spot too and creepy is you filing it all away in your resin soaked brain for use as some sort of weak assed gotcha years later…you’re fucked bro…get some help.

Yeah,,,no, nice :backpeddle: though.

If I was you what would you go with,,Jimmy Sphincter,,,,Jimmy Prostate,,,Jimmy G-Spot,,Jimmy Balloonknot?????

What would be as childish as Stupid Steve or Popsicles??? You tell me,,, that's more your territory.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Everytime you post that reminds me of the member that bragged about sticking things up his rectum when he's waxing the dolphin,jerkin' the gherkin, hitting the speedbag!!! Makes me think of him everytime :lol:

What's going through that guy's mind when he's breaking the sphincter? Gotta be a perv amirite???

Leave it to you to try and draw equivalence to somebody cracking a joke several years ago to this twisted gender ideology. Shit we could all play that game. It’s almost like some skeevy old guy posting naked or almost naked pictures of girls young enough to be his daughter.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah,,,no, nice :backpeddle: though.

If I was you what would you go with,,Jimmy Sphincter,,,,Jimmy Prostate,,,Jimmy G-Spot,,Jimmy Balloonknot?????

What would be as childish as Stupid Steve or Popsicles??? You tell me,,, that's more your territory.

How am I backpedaling…I acknowledge I said all of that and even added one you left out…FFS you are a weak little man.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Leave it to you to try and draw equivalence to somebody cracking a joke several years ago to this twisted gender ideology. Shit we could all play that game. It’s almost like some skeevy old guy posting naked or almost naked pictures of girls young enough to be his daughter.  

Exactly…he is so desperate for gotchas it’s really quite pathetic.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s almost like some skeevy old guy posting naked or almost naked pictures of girls young enough to be his daughter.

You've noticed that too, huh?  That same thought has gone through my mind too, and wanting to call him out on the absurdly young looking ones he posts - but I figured it's a lost cause.  And then there's that little drama card he played with the so-called 13 year old barmaids that he was so upset about.  There's clearly something wrong in his mush.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly…he is so desperate for gotchas it’s really quite pathetic.

I really thought he had changed his tune after a couple months ago, but it’s like Derphaven and Jughead Steve are his proxies now.  lol 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I really thought he had changed his tune after a couple months ago, but it’s like Derphaven and Jughead Steve are his proxies now.  lol 

Why does anyone need to change for you? Who do you think you are? 

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

teach them to love who they are.

What if they feel they are the opposite sex in the wrong body? Ya know that's if they feel who they are.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What if they feel they are the opposite sex in the wrong body? Ya know that's if they feel who they are.

What did you do when you started having those feelings? Is that why you go off for weeks at a time to strange places with other men?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What did you do when you started having those feelings? Is that why you go off for weeks at a time to strange places with other men?

Aren't you all excited to be staying at sled camp with a bunch of men?

And you never take your wife.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This isnt a new thing here ffs     a person can get all the surgeries they want, they are still the same person inside and if that person hates themself, cutting off parts wont change anything.

young people are trying anything to figure out what and who they are ,ssdd , and as a child they arent ready to make that sort of life altering decision.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

This isnt a new thing here ffs     a person can get all the surgeries they want, they are still the same person inside and if that person hates themself, cutting off parts wont change anything.

young people are trying anything to figure out what and who they are ,ssdd , and as a child they arent ready to make that sort of life altering decision.  

You're not wrong.

To the guys who were forced to open the Instagram Hotties thread only to find it full of "Instagram Hotties" I'm sorry I offended you. If you guys are done checking each others prostate feel free to add what you find attractive. Unless it's boys ,then I TOTALLY understand why you are so upset. Please don't add those thanks.

BTW great tip on the age thing :thumbsup: I'l be sure to ask for ID next time I'm picking up these chicks and taking the pics of them. Woolie, be sure to ask for ID before staring at any girls on the beach too!!! Probably safer looking at 1 piece suits :bc:

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

To the guys who were forced to open the Instagram Hotties thread only to find it full of "Instagram Hotties" I'm sorry I offended you. If you guys are done checking each others prostate feel free to add what you find attractive. Unless it's boys ,then I TOTALLY understand why you are so upset. Please don't add those thanks.

BTW great tip on the age thing :thumbsup: I'l be sure to ask for ID next time I'm picking up these chicks and taking the pics of them. Woolie, be sure to ask for ID before staring at any girls on the beach too!!! Probably safer looking at 1 piece suits :bc:

I don't really look at it, I kinda scroll by it..I'm not 13 and new to women or a 60yr old creep, Im able to look at a hottie live, plus I'm happy and busy in life..:ylsuper:

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't really look at it, I kinda scroll by it..I'm not 13 and new to women or a 60yr old creep, Im able to look at a hottie live, plus I'm happy and busy in life..:ylsuper:

I wouldn't call Woolie a creep for looking at it. Kinda harsh don't you think :dunno:

Damn first the dinner thread,then the meme thread, now guys are upset over the Instagram thread. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really…that really stuck with you ‘eh..weird that you would equate that a skeevy POS who advocates for putting transgender ideas into childrens heads. Then again he’s your new BFF so I’ll just assume that you feel the same way…bravo!

You’re deliberately lying, willfully ignorant, or both :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wouldn't call Woolie a creep for looking at it. Kinda harsh don't you think :dunno:

Damn first the dinner thread,then the meme thread, now guys are upset over the Instagram thread. 

I didn't call anyone a creep, I said I'm not a 60 year old creep..I don't know everyones ages that are in here..I know you and I share a close birthday together from FB and our PM's- happy birthday wishes..Don't project my opinions on a post onto another member here please especially my financial advisor as that could effect me personally and financially.. Extremely inappropriate for an admin/mod to do that .....

@DriftBusta I was not referring to you..Just comment in general on a post..

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I didn't call anyone a creep, I said I'm not a 60 year old creep..I don't know everyones ages that are in here..I know you and I share a close birthday together from FB and our PM's- happy birthday wishes..Don't project my opinions on a post onto another member here please especially my financial advisor as that could effect me personally and financially.. Extremely inappropriate for an admin/mod to do that .....

@DriftBusta I was not referring to you..Just comment in general on a post..

So are you saying members over 60 that look at the thread are creeps or not? Obviously there are no 13 year olds here. So what's the cut off age in your opinion for looking in there then??? 

You seemed to want to involve yourself here so why call people creeps?

As for the financial stuff. If you don't like it stay out of it. Quit trying to hide behind the rules like a bitch :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So are you saying members over 60 that look at the thread are creeps or not? Obviously there are no 13 year olds here. So what's the cut off age in your opinion for looking in there then??? 

As for the financial stuff. If you don't like it stay out of it. Quit trying to hide behind the rules like a bitch :thumbsup:

Who bitched about the instagram thread?

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry, I don't answer your questions bud..I just stated that I didn't project my post at DB and you did..

FYI, I don't make any rules around here, and I didn't "volunteer" to enforce them, I just follow them.............Give it a try......

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Who bitched about the instagram thread?

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s almost like some skeevy old guy posting naked or almost naked pictures of girls young enough to be his daughter.  

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

You've noticed that too, huh?  That same thought has gone through my mind too, and wanting to call him out on the absurdly young looking ones he posts 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Really getting desperate now.

:lol:

Both have no issue with Trump walking in on naked pageant contestants though.