Check your account email address ×

America should follow other countries on trans treatments for children

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Follow along Jimmy Tourette’s.  Everyone knew you’d be along to do your usual ball washing :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

Someone's angry!

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Someone called in the special forces for back up here :lol:

Screenshot_20231218_203617_Gallery.jpg

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Jimmy has had a big fall, thing is I don't think he's hit bottom yet!

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah but you gotta think for yourself…. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Holy fuck another ball washer!

You  three jagoffs don’t have an ounce of self awareness…wow!😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HSR said:

It's crazy, most guys bitch and moan when SR invades a thread and this donkey thinks calling him out is being edgy. I don't get it at all. 

Nothing to add to the topic, just trying to get a win on SR and start drama.

Let's go back to this one, the bold comment only 7 hours ago ... and then let's see what follows.  Hmmmm ...

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I'm sure the donkey who called you out in here will be along shortly to discuss the topic with you:thumbsup: Unless he's just another drama queen blowing hot air. Time will tell.

I'm betting my post gets more of a response :lol:

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Someone's angry!

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Someone called in the special forces for back up here :lol:

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Jimmy has had a big fall, thing is I don't think he's hit bottom yet!

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Holy fuck another ball washer!

Shit, I'm surprised we haven't been lectured to keep the post on topic yet.  Guess that's just a matter of time :whistle:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Let's go back to this one, the bold comment only 7 hours ago ... and then let's see what follows.  Hmmmm ...

Shit, I'm surprised we haven't been lectured to keep the post on topic yet.  Guess that's just a matter of time :whistle:

Apparently the “Administration” here is very selective with its lecturing.🤔😂

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a skeevy fucking weirdo.

Everytime you post that reminds me of the member that bragged about sticking things up his rectum when he's waxing the dolphin,jerkin' the gherkin, hitting the speedbag!!! Makes me think of him everytime :lol:

What's going through that guy's mind when he's breaking the sphincter? Gotta be a perv amirite???

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Everytime you post that reminds me of the member that bragged about sticking things up his rectum when he's waxing the dolphin,jerkin' the gherkin, hitting the speedbag!!! Makes me think of him everytime :lol:

What's going through that guy's mind when he's breaking the sphincter? Gotta be a perv amirite???

Really…that really stuck with you ‘eh..weird that you would equate that a skeevy POS who advocates for putting transgender ideas into childrens heads. Then again he’s your new BFF so I’ll just assume that you feel the same way…bravo!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really…that really stuck with you ‘eh..weird that you would equate that a skeevy POS who advocates for putting transgender ideas into childrens heads. Then again he’s your new BFF so I’ll just assume that you feel the same way…bravo!

So you remember that guy :bc: Yeah no straight heterosexual man would go on a forum full of grown men and tell them all he loves to shove stuff up his rectum amirite?? Why do you think he would do that? Attention?? Looking for company?? Definitely a creepy fella though. He should probably be told it's not normal unless he's in a closet.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you remember that guy :bc: Yeah no straight heterosexual man would go on a forum full of grown men and tell them all he loves to shove stuff up his rectum amirite?? Why do you think he would do that? Attention?? Looking for company?? Definitely a creepy fella though. He should probably be told it's not normal unless he's in a closet.

Yeah I used to joke about the prostate being the male g spot too and creepy is you filing it all away in your resin soaked brain for use as some sort of weak assed gotcha years later…you’re fucked bro…get some help.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks