Check your account email address ×

$100 dollars to the first person...

• Gold Member

That can show me a post from @Mainecat where he actually uses critical thinking for himself and comments on a thread titles subject.  For as long as I have been here I have never seen him think for himself.  Just stupid name calling and half wit comparisons.  I got 100 bucks to the first one that can screen cap to this thread and actual original thought from @Mainecat

Come on now.  I will leave the contest open until the end of the year....  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

That can show me a post from @Mainecat where he actually uses critical thinking for himself and comments on a thread titles subject.  For as long as I have been here I have never seen him think for himself.  Just stupid name calling and half wit comparisons.  I got 100 bucks to the first one that can screen cap to this thread and actual original thought from @Mainecat

go back 10 years junior. I stopped taking this place and HCS seriously then. My long replies got me short personal insults and if anyone comes here to be serious they are fucked in the head.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

go back 10 years junior. I stopped taking this place and HCS seriously then. My long replies got me short personal insults and if anyone comes here to be serious they are fucked in the head.

Thank you for clarifying... you used to be fucked in the head, but you're better now. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So maybe stay out of "current events" then if you have absolutely nothing of substance to add other than da underground talking points....  Drivel from you drives people away from here...  ETA deal still stands!!!  

Edited by poopooforme
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

So maybe stay out of "current events" then if you have absolutely nothing of substance to add other than da underground talking points....  Drivel from you drives people away from here...  ETA deal still stands!!!  

You started a thread about me. I win.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Repost some of your ‘posts of substance’ :snack:

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Was that before you became an Independent and were still a Republican? 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

He cant think for Himself . He is almost as bad as Brandon . 

556508AB-B2CF-4C8B-974C-4C5246A60DF1.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I am really starting to worry about you. 

That's weird because I don't think about you at all :dunno:

You do know I'm straight and married right????????

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ICG said:

If  I fabricate a logical thought out posting from MC....will you donate the money to the Donald Trump for president  campaign & kill this thread ?

Is it hurting your feelings?????   English son.  Do you speak it??