Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk reactivates Alex Jones’ X account after a five-year ban

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Many Republicans in the 1860s-1870s were strong proponents of slave reparations. :snack:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Seeing that was around the time when slavery ended it would have made more sense, not 150 years later. Back then they could have fined the actual slave owners instead of making taxpayers pay for it like modern day Dem retards want. The fact that Dems bring that shit up is lunacy.

63558cd40a5addf662c020b924fac718.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Seeing that was around the time when slavery ended it would have made more sense, not 150 years later. Back then they could have fined the actual slave owners instead of making taxpayers pay for it like modern day Dem retards want. The fact that Dems bring that shit up is lunacy.

Agreed. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well Alex Jones has referred to Hillary as a "literal demon" and says her and Obama smell like Sulfur because they are connected to Hell. Presumably a share of his audience agrees. Then we have the all too common labeling of liberals and Democrats as "evil", "satanists", etc. along with conservatives obviously being more religious on average. 

But please, expound on your theory about who would be in favor of burning witches. :lol:

The left wanted unvaxxed put in camps and starved to death so 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like California wanting reparations and they never even had slavery?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So his statements there are all good? 

As long as you're not an atheist, you tell me.  I know thats de rigeur these days, but I still respect peoples right to a belief in a higher power, no differently than their right to an abortion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

As long as you're not an atheist, you tell me.  I know thats de rigeur these days, but I still respect peoples right to a belief in a higher power, no differently than their right to an abortion.

That entire statement he made is batshit crazy and the type of talk that was used to justify European monarchies for over a thousand years. 

On 12/13/2023 at 11:20 AM, Snake said:

I'm saying the left is a bunch of degenerates who would gladly offer up their children to Gods of diversity and inclusion to look good in the eyes of their fellow child rapists.

That is as evil as it come.

And now we are taking the word of celebrities as something special again... :lol:

On 12/13/2023 at 11:29 AM, Snake said:

Oh... how quickly we reach that point in the debate where we give up on facts and start with personalities?

That was quicker than I thought it would be.....

Ah, just like you did in the post above.

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

That entire statement he made is batshit crazy and the type of talk that was used to justify European monarchies for over a thousand years. 

I disagree.  The people who have led this crusade against Trump for the past 6 years are evil fuckers imo, they've divided the country even worse than the Viet nam days, and there's no other word for it.  They broke laws and need to be punished in a court of law.  He threw god into it, and I know that makes some people crazy.  It doesn't bother me that he framed it that way.  Connecting it to European monarchies seems a bit of a stretch.lol

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He threw god into it, and I know that makes some people crazy.  It doesn't bother me that he framed it that way.  Connecting it to European monarchies seems a bit of a stretch.lol

Millennial mentality . Always a victim. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I disagree.  The people who have led this crusade against Trump for the past 6 years are evil fuckers imo, they've divided the country even worse than the Viet nam days, and there's no other word for it.  They broke laws and need to be punished in a court of law.  He threw god into it, and I know that makes some people crazy.  It doesn't bother me that he framed it that way.  Connecting it to European monarchies seems a bit of a stretch.lol

Jesus Christ dude the guy was drinking on about some fucked up demon following and that any government that happens is gods edict to be so.   What in THE fuck…

Neal

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

AMEN Neal!  :lol: 

I thought you guys wrote it down somewhere that there should always be a separation between church and state?

Will religion still be a talking point when christianity isn't the predominant religion in the US? Then what???????

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, SSFB said:

Another radical leftist engaging in group think expounds on his plans to burn witches. :lol:

The video posted yesterday of the left in complete freak out over a Trump second term now this dude making a showing for the other side. Lunatic fringe 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So basically you don't know anything about what European monarchies used to justify their rule because the stuff in Romans 13:1 is like the single verse most encompassing of that.  :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Millennial mentality . Always a victim. 

How am I making myself the victim in this scenario, please elaborate! :lol:

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Holy-o-fuck what a whackadoodle.

People can’t really believe this shit…

Neal

Some people still even think the Covid vaccine stopped the spread tbh 

• Like 1