Check your account email address ×

Even Fox News is Celebrating Biden's Economy!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone cheerleading either Biden or Trump at this point should get their head examined, because you are a partisan hack that refuses to admit your guy sucks ass...they are both terrible choices.  End of story.  The way this is going, Trump is beating Biden next year.  I hope that somehow the republican party gets it's head out of it's ass and someone else gets the nomination.  Very sad time in US history.  I know many on here just say things to rile the other side up and it is entertaining. But a few truly are blind to how bad these 2 clowns are at this point.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he hasn't made an appearance since then.

Prove he's alive, should be easy.

He was in the trunk of the Bentley with the car bomb , duuuhhhh :dunno:

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Blowout.  Not the diaper kind mc.

Screenshot_20231211_073129_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b29664e091b9416bf21d89fa44c8b63d.jpg

Biden is in huge trouble in Michigan.  Not!!!! news worthy,  but the Muslims are coming out in the thousands to protest Biden.  Michigan has the highest concentration of Muslims in the country. Complete silence from the Michigan jew crew.  
Go on internet rants about how your child was devastated because a store employee wished  you Merry Christmas, but not a peep about death to jews and  Biden. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump might be dead.

You are making the mistake that I am a Trump fan, I'm not.  A dead Trump would be great, just not for him.  That would mean a different republican would get the nomination.  Even worse news for Biden.  The only person Biden stands any chance at all of beating is, Trump.  And that's looking like Lloyd Christmas odds at this point.  How you can cheer lead a corpse like Biden is beyond me?  LOL.  He's a turd.  And a senile, corrupt one at that.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not sure where some of you guys get this notion that Biden can beat Trump, when poll after poll shows Trump growing his lead week after week.

Hillary's fans said the exact same thing about Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not sure where some of you guys get this notion that Biden can beat Trump, when poll after poll shows Trump growing his lead week after week.

A lot can happen in a year, take you for an example, you needed a new coat because you got so fat in  just half a sled  season.

• Haha 1

Hillary's fans went into 2016 with overconfidence, and even though she still outgained Trump in the popular vote (thanks to California, mostly) - I think many Democrats just chose not to vote.  Which is pretty evident, given the number of Democrat voters in 2020 vs. 2016.  That said, I don't think Trump voters will treat this election with the level of overconfidence that Democrats had in 2016.

• Like 1