Check your account email address ×

The DNC just got a new ad campaign.

Abortion will be a topic that will continue to haunt the GOP in every single election, until they get their collective heads out of their asses.  I just saw on the news this morning, a woman in Texas, pregnant with a non-viable baby (fetus, for those who argue it's not a baby until its born), was denied a medical exception to have an abortion.  Those are exactly the situations in which abortion should be allowed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Abortion will be a topic that will continue to haunt the GOP in every single election, until they get their collective heads out of their asses.  I just saw on the news this morning, a woman in Texas, pregnant with a non-viable baby (fetus, for those who argue it's not a baby until its born), was denied a medical exception to have an abortion.  Those are exactly the situations in which abortion should be allowed.

My wife just said the same thing.

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Pretty much. 

I dunno, I think the abortion issue is being leveraged into something it isn't by the media.  The recent SC ruling sent the issue back to the states and all the lesbians have been clutching their pearls ever since.  Its only illegal in 14 states.  If someone is so hellbent on getting one, drive to a state where its legal and get it over with.  Still legal here in the northeast.  There are far more pressing issues facing the country, like a corrupt capital city selling out our country.

Where is Abortion Illegal? | Abortion Limits by State (plannedparenthoodaction.org)

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I dunno, I think the abortion issue is being leveraged into something it isn't by the media.  The recent SC ruling sent the issue back to the states and all the lesbians have been clutching their pearls ever since.  Its only illegal in 14 states.  If someone is so hellbent on getting one, drive to a state where its legal and get it over with.  Still legal here in the northeast.  There are far more pressing issues facing the country, like a corrupt capital city selling out our country.

Where is Abortion Illegal? | Abortion Limits by State (plannedparenthoodaction.org)

Politics is percption , always was , always will be.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re exactly why Repugs will get beat into oblivion over the issue.  Absolutely zero awareness and understanding.  Guys like you make women and smart men vote blue.  

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Politics is percption , always was , always will be.

I understand that, and that is my perception.  People need to think for themselves.  Is abortion such a pivotal issue, they're gonna put Joe back in the White House?  I just think there are far more important issues facing the country.  I'm pro choice btw, always have been.  :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re exactly why Repugs will get beat into oblivion over the issue.  Absolutely zero awareness and understanding.  Guys like you make women and smart men vote blue.  

Go put your tranny wig, throw on some lip gloss, get your sign and go protest somewhere.  

• Haha 4

• Gold Member

When a Woman wants to abort a Mans Baby its typically never a good look for the Man....."No cuck I dont want your baby". 

That said I am Pro-Choice. We need less Liberals in the World . :news:

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go put your tranny wig, throw on some lip gloss, get your sign and go protest somewhere.  

Thats hilarious coming from a Trumper!

:lol:

Screenshot_20231209_091329.jpg

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

100 %  .  The media is pushing it.   Dont forget, the liberal men are also talking and pushing the abortion issue.  Something that really will have no effect on them.

Edited by racer254