Check your account email address ×

Ivy league is tone def

33 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Equal treatment doesn’t mean normalized and celebrated.

Neal

They are treated equally until they seek to violate others rights by forcing the entertainment of their delusion on us. For example grown ass men with swinging cocks in the little girls room. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

You remind me of some of the people I used to work with. A person works. Pays their bills. Supports themselves and family. Follows local and federal laws. Pays taxes. But just because you don’t like how they conduct their life you label them with a disorder. Get a fucking life, dude. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You remind me of some of the people I used to work with. A person works. Pays their bills. Supports themselves and family. Follows local and federal laws. Pays taxes. But just because you don’t like how they conduct their life you label them with a disorder. Get a fucking life, dude. 

I get that you're a contrarian.  But society writ large wants nothing to do with these freaks and there are plenty of people with lots of initials after their names who think transgenderism IS a mental disorder.  You want to hang around with them, or let them around your kids/grandkids, have at it.  Keep them the fuck away from my family.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get that you're a contrarian.  But society writ large wants nothing to do with these freaks and there are plenty of people with lots of initials after their names who think transgenderism IS a mental disorder.  You want to hang around with them, or let them around your kids/grandkids, have at it.  Keep them the fuck away from my family.

They’re here whether you like it or not. :lol: 

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

just because you don’t like how they conduct their life 

Doesn't matter how they conduct their life bud. They can do what they want. If some Dude with a 5 o clock shadow wants to pretend he is a chick he can go for it . But dont expect me to reconize you as a female. 

And Vise versa. I know a Female very personally on Male hormones now who wants me called them a Male and I just wont live in their fantasy world . 

Dont care what they do but I am not gonna twist reality for your pleasure or satisfaction. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Doesn't matter how they conduct their life bud. They can do what they want. If some Dude with a 5 o clock shadow wants to pretend he is a chick he can go for it . But dont expect me to reconize you as a female. 

And Vise versa. I know a Female very personally on Male hormones now who wants me called them a Male and I just wont live in their fantasy world . 

Dont care what they do but I am not gonna twist reality for your pleasure or satisfaction. 

It sounds like trannys around every tree where you live. Ready to jump out and get ya. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Welcome to New England :lol: 

I’ve encountered 4 in my 6+ decades of life. One was a jerk and the other 3 ok. About average for people. I’ll refer to them what they want me to. Its just not that important to me. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve encountered 4 in my 6+ decades of life. One was a jerk and the other 3 ok. About average for people. I’ll refer to them what they want me to. Its just not that important to me. 

Thats funny. I deal with em daily they are everywhere here lately it seems.  Not joking weed shop, Gas station , grocery store , hell even Home Depot. :lol:

Dont bother me most are friendly but cant recall seeing one back in the 90s-early 2000s 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What do you consider mental illness? 

He looks in the mirror.

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Society wants nothing to do with freaks like you either.

Just now, EvilBird said:

Thats funny. I deal with em daily they are everywhere here lately it seems.  Not joking weed shop, Gas station , grocery store , hell even Home Depot. :lol:

Dont bother me most are friendly but cant recall seeing one back in the 90s-early 2000s 

While I see em in passing, I’m talking about having a conversation in length. Like with most sub groups of people, it only takes a couple to make 100 look bad. Much like AC and other conspiracy nutcases. Or SR and other liberals. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Men aren't women and women aren't men.  You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

It's all mental illness.

• Like 1