Check your account email address ×

FBI Warns of increased terrorist threat.

We should make sure we have OPEN BORDERS like the democrats want.

How much have we given Ukraine to protect their borders?

How much have we given Israel to protect their borders? 

We give money out to other countries to protect their borders but we don't seem to have any money to protect our own.  Democrats have got to be the biggest ignorant fucking hypocrites in the world.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wonder how many Palestinian and Muslim stabbing and murder sprees we'll have in the next few months.  I bet you can count on it.

It will all depend on the narrative being pushed by the dem run media.  And I bet they will all be "Domestic Terrorists".  Not one will be shown as crossing the border illegally.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We should make sure we have OPEN BORDERS like the democrats want.

Already here and are US citizens you know MAGA terrorists.

The warning is over a month old and you should have posted a link.

Wray states domestic terrorists.

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/31/1209699057/wray-warns-of-increased-terrorist-threat-says-u-s-is-in-a-dangerous-period

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Already here and are US citizens you know MAGA terrorists.

The warning is over a month old and you should have posted a link.

Wray states domestic terrorists.

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/31/1209699057/wray-warns-of-increased-terrorist-threat-says-u-s-is-in-a-dangerous-period

Drift, what did I tell you.  Domestic Terrorists according to our first DEM response.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It will all depend on the narrative being pushed by the dem run media.  And I bet they will all be "Domestic Terrorists".  Not one will be shown as crossing the border illegally.

I can hear it now......front page news......."Abdul Ali Baba yelled Alllah Ackbar as he went on his murderous rampage!"  "Unconfirmed reports were that he was a MAGA supporter!".  Then they run with it to seed the narrative, before the truth comes out on page 19 a couple weeks later.  People still think Trump colluded with Russia ffs.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can hear it now......front page news......."Abdul Ali Baba yelled Alllah Ackbar as he went on his murderous rampage!"  "Unconfirmed reports were that he was a MAGA supporter!".  Then they run with it to seed the narrative, before the truth comes out on page 19 a couple weeks later.  People still think Trump colluded with Russia ffs.

Yep, just reading the shit on here, you can tell the manipulation is fine with them.   Same with the budget that trump signed, they blame it on him, even though he argued against it for weeks, yet it was Schumer, McConnel, McCarthy, and Pelosi all agreeing on it and trump signed it..BUT TRUMP.

Edited by racer254

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Drift, what did I tell you.  Domestic Terrorists according to our first DEM response.

Yeah those school moms, and that guy with 8 kids who was protesting at an abortion clinic are a danger to our democracy.  Jesus if I hear that expression one more time.  Liz Cheney is contemplating a run though.  :lol: 

I wonder what it's like to get up in the morning while being frustrated and afraid of things highly unlikely to effect my life... but instead I get up, feed the dog, take a shit and read about it here. 

9_9

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

We don't know who is coming in but we are just holding the door open anyways. What could go wrong? And if anything does go wrong it'll the the fault of the racist R's somehow someway

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I wonder what it's like to get up in the morning while being frustrated and afraid of things highly unlikely to effect my life... but instead I get up, feed the dog, take a shit and read about it here. 

9_9

Says the guy that keeps track of "mass" shootings across the country