Check your account email address ×

Any Repugs Left….

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jason - you’re so dumb you live in blue WI and keep spewing the same old drivel. 

you know each others names?

how interesting 🤔

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Like Liz - I’m not will to chance our democracy for a cult of personality.  Are you? :snack:

would you vote for Liz? 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So dumb.  Doesn’t even make sense.  You try too hard.  Be better :thumbsup:

Nope.  He's right.  Mindsets like yours are whats destroying the culture.  You really should like in the woods with no access to the internet to spew your bullshit.  :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nope.  He's right.  Mindsets like yours are whats destroying the culture.  You really should like in the woods with no access to the internet to spew your bullshit.  :lol: 

shuddup Magatard

:roflcrying:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you know each others names?

how interesting 🤔

would you vote for Liz? 

No.  She’s not on the ballot.  I’ll vote for Joe.  So will Liz.  Democracy is the only issue that matters.  

Dems aren’t wrapped up in a cult of personality.  Hence rational Repugs like Liz - who disagree on the issues - understand the importance of putting Con man out to pasture.  Do you? :snack:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Name a republican you voted for in the last 20 years.  Yet you live in the most conservative part of Wisconsin. 

You keep lying and spewing nonsensical BS.  You’re in a blue area of WI - how many Dems have you voted for :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You keep lying and spewing nonsensical BS.  You’re in a blue area of WI - how many Dems have you voted for :snack:

You get upset because your a hypocrite.  Why don't you quit your job working for a conservative company and move to a place that better aligns with your values?  Hypocrite

Just now, racer254 said:

You get upset because your a hypocrite.  Why don't you quit your job working for a conservative company and move to a place that better aligns with your values?  Hypocrite

You don’t know much.  You’re pissing up the wrong tree.  Maybe I should bring your job into it Jason…..sound good? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You don’t know much.  You’re pissing up the wrong tree.  Maybe I should bring your job into it Jason…..sound good? 

LOL.  What would that matter.  I work for a great company that has the same values as I do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Any real Repug would support Liz Cheney and her dialogue on the dangers of orange con man and his enablers.  If not - you’re in the cult and history will judge you accordingly. 

She lost her primary by 40 points so obviously she is not a repub in good standing. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you kidding? That's for real men, he panics over a blown fuse. The confusion sends him over the edge, no way that nancy boy survives 5 minutes in the woods. :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Are you kidding? That's for real men, he panics over a blown fuse. The confusion sends him over the edge, no way that nancy boy survives 5 minutes in the woods. :lmao:

Says the fence sitter. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Any real Repug would support Liz Cheney and her dialogue on the dangers of orange con man and his enablers.  If not - you’re in the cult and history will judge you accordingly. 

Liz Cheney :lol:

Fucking bootlicker faggot :lol:

What a fucking POS hack you are :lol:

676F72C5-A2E9-4C93-9677-AF661B0BBADD.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Not the point.  She knows he will be the nominee…..she’s willing to do anything to keep him out of the White House.  Are you? :snack:

Hmmm.....sounds similar to the weaponized justice system under Biden.  :bc:,.....

Now if you'll excuse me....it's time to watch the GOAT on Hannity for the full hour :thumb:     perhaps you could learn something by tuning in....all are welcome in MAGA world:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmm.....sounds similar to the weaponized justice system under Biden.  :bc:,.....

Now if you'll excuse me....it's time to watch the GOAT on Hannity for the full hour :thumb:     perhaps you could learn something by tuning in....all are welcome in MAGA world:lol:

He's looking old and pronouncing things almost as badly as Biden does.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He's looking old and pronouncing things almost as badly as Biden does.

You're old .

Any thoughts on Liz Cheney you fucking numbskull or gonna keep crying about orange man? 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You're old .

Any thoughts on Liz Cheney you fucking numbskull or gonna keep crying about orange man? 

Is she running for potus or any other office?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is she running for potus or any other office?

Thats the topic of the thread you inbred amish retard. 

Its what your Butt Buddy Snowqueefer is ranting and raving about try to follow along.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats the topic of the thread you inbred amish retard. 

Its what your Butt Buddy Snowqueefer is ranting and raving about try to follow along.  

Should I ask the question slower for you?