Check your account email address ×

Johnson the traitor……fuck him.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Magats!  Threats to Democracy!  Domestic terrorists!  Fascists! Traitors!   Sooooo tedious.

Some of these guys need a a fucking lobotomy.

No kidding.

All the while they are talking about domestic terrorists, all while there fucking party is letting the real problem in openly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

No kidding.

All the while they are talking about domestic terrorists, all while there fucking party is letting the real problem in openly.

If Trump wins the next election, prepare for full on meltdowns.  You think the first Trump election reaction was bad?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If Trump wins the next election, prepare for full on meltdowns.  You think the first Trump election reaction was bad?  

I am not really worried about the meltdowns, it will be the constant deflection and opposition in Washington to every thing he proposes, worse than last time.  Then, when budget compromises happen, it will be the same bullshit from the same people saying shit like TRUMP made promises etc.  They are complicit with there own party and won't hold them accountable for anything yet will lay the blame on the trump, because he compromised with them....BUT HE DIDN'T KEEP HIS PROMISE.  How fucking ignorant do you have to be to not understand what the fucks on both sides did to him last time.  These same dipshits hated Dick Cheney, but now they love Liz Cheney because she is now against trump.  Do you think these same idiots would vote for her if she decided to run?  Fuck no.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Magats!  Threats to Democracy!  Domestic terrorists!  Fascists! Traitors!   Sooooo tedious.

Some of these guys need a a fucking lobotomy.

No kidding.

Yet you continue to support Trump who openly supports Putin, Kim Jon Un, Jinping and Erdogan……..all dictators.

But yeah those Democrats.

I am not really worried about the meltdowns, it will be the constant deflection and opposition in Washington to every thing he proposes, worse than last time.  Then, when budget compromises happen, it will be the same bullshit from the same people saying shit like TRUMP made promises etc.  They are complicit with there own party and won't hold them accountable for anything yet will lay the blame on the trump, because he compromised with them....BUT HE DIDN'T KEEP HIS PROMISE.  How fucking ignorant do you have to be to not understand what the fucks on both sides did to him last time.  These same dipshits hated Dick Cheney, but now they love Liz Cheney because she is now against trump.  Do you think these same idiots would vote for her if she decided to run?  Fuck no.

If the Rs take the senate, the country has an honest opportunity for a real reset.  The pendulum has swung way too far to the left.  They heed to finally get spending under control, and focus on our own country for a change.  We have sent more money to Ukraine than what we spend on our own infrastructure.  That is insanity.  If the markets stay positive, inflation will come down and the economy will prosper.  But I also expect constant breathless "the sky is falling" bullshit from the left, so buckle up.  Then perhaps in 28 the moderates in both parties can take the wheel and the country will finally come together.  But they need a huge deep douche of the bureaucratic deep state in Washington.  I like the idea of decentralizing many of these agencies outside of the Washington biosphere.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you continue to support Trump who openly supports Putin, Kim Jon Un, Jinping and Erdogan……..all dictators.

You're full of shit.  oK?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We faced a government shutdown, yet you have democrats that want to give money to Ukraine....to protect it's border.  Facing a debt crisis, but you have democrats willing to give money to protect the Israeli border.  Dems won't even consider giving out money to protect our own border.  Are you this fucking dense that you can't see it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We faced a government shutdown, yet you have democrats that want to give money to Ukraine....to protect it's border.  Facing a debt crisis, but you have democrats willing to give money to protect the Israeli border.  Dems won't even consider giving out money to protect our own border.  Are you this fucking dense that you can't see it?

We? Are you this fuckin stupid?

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If Trump didn't suck at negotiating he would have made headway before 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If the Rs take the senate, the country has an honest opportunity for a real reset.  The pendulum has swung way too far to the left.  They heed to finally get spending under control, and focus on our own country for a change.  We have sent more money to Ukraine than what we spend on our own infrastructure.  That is insanity.  If the markets stay positive, inflation will come down and the economy will prosper.  But I also expect constant breathless "the sky is falling" bullshit from the left, so buckle up.  Then perhaps in 28 the moderates in both parties can take the wheel and the country will finally come together.  But they need a huge deep douche of the bureaucratic deep state in Washington.  I like the idea of decentralizing many of these agencies outside of the Washington biosphere.

If Trump runs the Rs won't take the Senate as a record number of lib voters will turn out.  Trump being the nominee is a disaster for the country 

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Why argue with idiots like MC and Toolkit? GO MAGA!!!!!

So many feel this need to virtue signal the lefties by jumping on the Trump is bad bandwagon.  They just have to point out something negative about him to prove their bonafides.  All that has acomplished is shifting credibility back to the idiots running and ruining the country right now, so I don't bother playing that game.  I've said before that the main reason I support Trump is because he's a disruptor, and thats what Washington needs in a big way imo.  Good to see you Bob.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If Trump didn't suck at negotiating he would have made headway before 

If Trump runs the Rs won't take the Senate as a record number of lib voters will turn out.  Trump being the nominee is a disaster for the country 

Its going to happen, I don't know why you keep ignoring reality.  And you better get behind him, because the alternative is way worse.  Record numbers have turned out last 2 elections, and that works for conservatives too.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So many feel this need to virtue signal the lefties by jumping on the Trump is bad bandwagon.  They just have to point out something negative about him to prove their bonafides.  All that has acomplished is shifting credibility back to the idiots running and ruining the country right now, so I don't bother playing that game.  I've said before that the main reason I support Trump is because he's a disruptor, and thats what Washington needs in a big way imo.  Good to see you Bob.  :bc: 

Yes, you said it perfectly in this statement

"All that has accomplished is shifting credibility back to the idiots running and ruining the country right now"

That's exactly what the washington swamp wants. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You live your life supporting a dictator wanna be and scared of every slightly brown person.

But it’s those democrats.

FFS…again with the “scared of brown people” bullshit. Nothing but a DU meatstick.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You live your life supporting a dictator wanna be and scared of every slightly brown person.

But it’s those democrats.

So dumb . Trump isnt even half the racist you are you old dingbat. 

:lol:

3FE02928-73CC-457B-97DF-1B427E83201C.jpeg

08930103-354B-4ECB-B3F0-AA203CBF5C2D.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumpism is a cult for brain dead morons and it’s obvious by the blind supporters here.

Look !! Look how scared Trump is of the brown Women!! :lol:

Fucking brain dead retard. :lol:

B13B61F4-59E6-49A3-A3FC-65108A2B0030.jpeg

54D08A84-2C37-4A3E-A61E-00ECDFA41845.jpeg

168ECA47-E1BC-4B0C-AD4B-392BF75A9248.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I might start cheering for Trump for this very reason. If it's Trump vs Biden again there's less then zero chance I vote for Biden anyways. I'd almost rather vote for Hillary instead  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I might start cheering for Trump for this very reason. If it's Trump vs Biden again there's less then zero chance I vote for Biden anyways. I'd almost rather vote for Hillary instead  :lol: 

Thats basically where I am at. :lol:

I was over Trump awhile ago but the meltdowns from the Left will be worth it.

And He will be better than any Democrat option. 

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You hate America….just say it. You and the party you support are domestic terrorists.

We appreciate your service to the country when you were eligible to do so.